Be part of a small team, doing big things, where you can have a huge impact.
At Case Study Buddy, we’re the go-to specialists that leading B2B brands trust to help them capture and share customer success stories that connect, convince, and sell.
From funded start-ups to the Fortune 100, clients count on us for a frictionless experience that gives their customers the white-glove experience.
We primarily serve SaaS, tech, agencies, and professional services companies, on a mission to be the best in the world at telling customer success stories across written, video, and audio assets.
- A Canadian citizen (sorry: out-of-country applicants will not be considered.)
- A proven project manager looking for more flexibility, autonomy, and the opportunity to help grow a company.
- Excited to work remotely and eager to be part of a team.
- Strong on customer service and proactive about communication.
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple moving parts.
- Motivated by accountability for targets and benchmarks. You care about your impact and want to know how you’re tracking.
- Able to identify and execute on ideas to optimize operations: shrinking timelines, costs, and conflicts.
What does success look like in this role?
As Project Manager, you work with writers, interviewers, and video teams to deliver exceptional work on time.
You think in systems but act with empathy; you’re ruthless with targets but patient with people.
You’re the client’s primary point of contact on projects, bringing a friendly human face to the powerful storytelling process we’ve built over the past five years.
You work closely with Account Managers to hit targets, share information, and identify opportunities to grow accounts.
You have two big goals:
1. Coordinate, communicate, and manage projects to completion. We serve two clients on every project: our client and their customer. Process is critical, but proactive communication and building rapport are even more important.
With targets on…
- Projects onboarded / completed per month
- Avg. turnaround time
- Customer satisfaction
You keep people and projects on track and own your numbers.
2. Create an incredible customer experience.
You’re an internal champion: checking in, following-up, and obliterating uncertainty for clients and their customers.
You motivate action, calm nerves, and surprise clients with unexpected thoughtfulness.
You help our team see opportunities to delight customers at every turn—and expand the work we do together.
What does that look like day-to-day?
- Project setup and assignment to writers and interviewers
- Responding to client inquiries
- Maintaining CRM and tracking software
- Coordinating interviews and reminders
- Steering the drafting and revisions processes
- Updating and organizing email templates
- Coordinating final designed assets
- Sending thank you cards and emails
- Liaison account managers on project and client developments
- Reporting on your impact
What we value
- Curiosity: We take a genuine interest in finding the heart of the story, the hidden opportunity, and the new way of thinking.
- Connection: From our team to our customers, we treat people like real people. We build, nurture, and prioritize relationships.
- Initiative: See a problem? Solve a problem! We step up, take ownership, and do whatever it takes to get the job done right. Without waiting to be asked.
- Integrity: We do what we promise and own the outcome, sharing the wins and taking accountability for the missteps.
- Excellence: We refuse to settle for “good enough” and would rather redefine best practices than blindly follow others.
- 2+ years project management experience
- Experience working with agencies or in an agency setting
- Strong written and verbal communication in English
- Canadian citizen (non-negotiable)
Nice-to-haves (but not necessary)
- Multilingual (French, Spanish)
- Professional writing or interviewing experience
- Fully remote (within Canada)
- Health spending account ($2,000/year)
- Home office allowance ($50/mo)
If interested, please fill out this questionnaire: https://thwomp.typeform.com/to/C6yjtvNS
We are a small team, and while we'll do our best to respond to all applicants, you may not hear from us if things are not a fit. Apologies; we're doing the best we can!
Your application has been successfully submitted.