SmartAcre, a B2B marketing technology agency, is currently looking for a client-facing marketing Account Strategist to join the account team. SmartAcre is seeking driven individuals with client-facing digital marketing strategy experience.
A successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience working with clients and be comfortable in marketing and sales technology platforms. With the mix of client and team management this position requires, it is essential to have a background in digital marketing, including inbound, demand generation, search engine marketing, social media, content marketing, creative, and analytics. You understand all of the pieces of a great digital marketing strategy and how those pieces interact.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts and be the primary point of contact for all client communications, ensuring clients are up to date on progress and success.
- Lead a team to accomplish all aspects of lead and demand generation strategies to achieve client goals.
- Manage regular communication with clients, as well as manage expectations around project schedules, deliverables and overall program impact with clarity and efficiency.
- Demonstrate time management skills by responding to multiple clients quickly and effectively.
- Work with senior leaders to create account plans and a marketing strategy.
- Possess high emotional intelligence with the ability to problem-solve across diverse subject matter with high client and team visibility.
- Measure progress and recommend new ideas through analysis, tools, expertise, trend insights, and reporting of results.
- Strategically create and express brand value propositions, develop buyer personas, and map to digital tactics impacting the entire customer journey.
- Keep deliverables on time and client-ready to constantly add value to our client’s goals.
- Contribute to team retention by motivating and leading your team, making sure they are executing the RIGHT tactics on time, and provide positive growth-oriented feedback.
- Lead and manage inbound marketing team consisting of 2 or 3 associates, in addition to creative, and technology teams to drive projects.
- Manage and assist with the execution of digital marketing campaigns focused on inbound marketing, demand generation, online visibility, and lead generation.
- Continually stay on top and ahead of the changing digital marketing landscape.
- Ability to manage and prioritize projects, budgets, resources, and be highly accountable.
- Proficient in managing digital marketing campaigns and projects with multiple resources, stakeholders and multiple deadlines.
Digital Marketing Leadership
- Exhibit a firm understanding of digital tactics including inbound marketing, content marketing, SEO, PPC, and social media.
- Actively hold certifications in HubSpot Inbound Marketing, HubSpot Marketing Software Certification, Google AdWords, and Google Analytics.
- Have a deep understanding of ROI-driven marketing, including expertise in data analysis, presentations, and consultative reporting.
- 5+ years experience as a digital marketing account executive/manager, or related experience.
- Experience working in a digital agency is required.
- Previous management of a small to mid-sized team is required.
- Working knowledge of marketing automation tools including HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo, and Salesforce, technical problem-solving skills is a plus.
- Background in creative, design, and website development process a plus.
- Excellent communication and writing abilities.
- Unlimited vacation and paid holidays at date of hire.
- Benefit options including healthcare, dental coverage, 401k.
- Transparent bonus structure.
- Quarterly and annual award program.
- Remote Agency - work from anywhere!
Our demand generation teams leverage technology to create solutions that align B2B marketing, sales, and service to drive results throughout the entire customer journey.
Founded in 2008, our mission is to create an agency that truly cares about our people and clients. Our “SmartAcres” are located throughout the United States with SaaS, technology and industrial manufacturing clients. SmartAcre has been recognized as an Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company, a Best Place to Work, and a top ranked agency by AgencySpotter, Clutch and HubSpot.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Our demand generation teams leverage technology to create solutions that align B2B marketing, sales, and service to drive results throughout the entir...