Marketing Campaign Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We reward people who can think AND do. We like to work with people who love what they do, work hard, take initiative, and aren’t satisfied with “good enough.” If this describes you and you are ready to join and contribute to our rapidly growing lead and demand gen agency, continue on. We have an opportunity for the right person to join SmartAcre’s account team immediately.
SmartAcre is looking for a campaign manager who can manage and execute strategy-driven lead and demand generation campaigns. You have a solid background in inbound marketing, lead and demand generation, digital marketing, search engine marketing, social media, content marketing, and analytics. You understand how to leverage marketing and sales technologies like marketing automation and Salesforce for campaign success. You are able to manage and execute campaign direction into deliverables that generate leads, engage users, and nurture opportunities.
- Manage, and assist with the execution of lead and demand gen campaigns focused on inbound marketing, nurturing, engagement, and sales enablement.
- Drive campaigns with tools focused on data, marketing automation, CRM, content marketing, engagement, and conversion optimization.
- Manage day-to-day communication with clients and internal resources.
- Be highly visible both with clients and internally.
- Consult through analysis, tools, expertise, trend insights, and reporting of results.
- Coordinate/PM with the accounts, creative, and technology teams to drive projects to completion.
- Continually stay on top and ahead of the changing digital marketing landscape specifically marketing technology and automation.
- Create and/or leverage content and assets with a high understanding of client products and services through multiple channels.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in digital marketing.
- Firm understanding of lead and demand gen tactics including inbound marketing, content marketing, SEO, PPC, and social media.
- Technical skills and understanding of the pieces that make up a successful digital campaign and how that process is executed.
- Working knowledge of marketing automation tools including HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo and Salesforce.
- Expertise in data analysis, presentations, and consultative reporting.
- Proficient in managing digital marketing campaigns and projects with multiple resources, stakeholders, and multiple deadlines.
- High emotional intelligence with the ability to continuously problem solve across diverse subject matter with high client and team visibility.
- Ability to manage and prioritize projects, budgets, resources, and be highly accountable.
- Excellent communication and writing ability.
- Related degree.
- Salary: $60k-$70k
- Health, dental, 401k.
- Annual Bonuses: We value and reward highly entrepreneurial people who want to contribute to their own growth, as well as agency growth.
- Training & Conference stipend.
- Paid holidays and vacation at date of hire.
- Remote agency - work from anywhere!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Our demand generation teams leverage technology to create solutions that align B2B marketing, sales, and service to drive results throughout the entir...