Growth Marketing Specialist
ContactMonkey is looking for a passionate, data-driven, and results-focused Growth Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing Team to continue our accelerated growth by driving top-of-the-funnel inbound leads using a variety of digital marketing tactics.
Internal Communications is in a position of incredible opportunity since the radical transformation towards remote work in 2020 globally. It is now more important than ever for internal communicators to be able to communicate effectively and efficiently with their teams wherever they are. This is where ContactMonkey comes in.
As the premier software in our field, ContactMonkey is looking for a data-driven inbound marketer to accelerate and improve our inbound lead generation efforts. You’ll be in charge of implementing website conversion rate experiments, nurturing leads to pass to the sales team, and reporting on these efforts against marketing lead and conversion KPIs.
ContactMonkey is a fast-growing SaaS company based in Downtown Toronto located at King and Bathurst (although, we’re working from home currently).
As we continue to grow, we’re looking for the right candidate to grow with us. While our culture is already on its way to being best-in-class, we’re always looking to add the right people to our team and help us become even better.
Desired experience, skills, and key responsibilities:
- Grow and improve website conversion rates, by converting website traffic through calls-to-action, personalization, and a/b testing
- Creating, managing, and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns that leverage social media, email campaigns, and paid acquisition to drive leads and opportunities
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email nurturing, content, and social channels
- Establish closed-loop reporting with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into leads and opportunities, and continually refine our process to convert leads to opportunities
- Manage various email campaigns, from product updates, monthly newsletters, and lead nurturing campaigns
- Segment email lists based on user behavior such as email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, email opens and clicks, etc.).
- Measure results and optimize lead nurturing workflows
- Work with our Senior Growth Marketing Manager to drive continued optimization of paid campaigns through performance analysis, ad copy testing, quality score improvement, keyword management, cost per acquisition, etc.
- One to two years experience working with marketing automation and CRM software, preferably Hubspot, Salesforce, and Salesloft
What we’d like to see in our ideal candidate:
- Brings 1-2 years of growth marketing experience, preferably within a B2B SaaS organization
- You are inventive and resourceful, highly organized and can execute your ideas quickly.. We move fast, but we are smart about it
- You are highly analytical and comfortable analyzing performance to improve conversion rates (website, email, leads)
- You are curious by nature and it’s what drives your continual exploration into why things are working, why they are not and what’s possible
- You thrive when you collaborate with others but can also be super focused and work independently to get stuff done
You’ll get bonus points for:
- Familiarity with paid social campaign management (LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Having an idea of what SaaS means
- Interest in working at a high growth startup
What’s in it for you?
- We have an amazing team that will be eager to help you succeed in your role
- We pay competitive salaries and offer flexible vacation
- Full comprehensive benefit plan
- Gym reimbursement or running shoe reimbursement if hitting the pavement is your thing
- Bi-monthly team-building activities
- Fun, fast, and energetic atmosphere
- Dog friendly office! We’re currently working remotely, but are looking forward to petting your dogs once we are back at our office at King & Bathurst
Your application has been successfully submitted.