Content Marketing Manager
Jus Mundi is looking for a Content Marketing Manager. We sponsor visas.
As a Content Marketing Manager, you’ll play an essential role in generating content and communications across all channels. You’ll report to the Head of Marketing and contribute significantly to the company’s success through lead generation, nurturing, communications to build a brand that the international legal community will love and respect.
- Build content strategy for Jus Mundi which will entail high-quality content, including white papers, blog articles, case studies, and video content for our target audiences. Scout for guest writers for thought leadership articles, edit guest posts, and interview industry leaders.
- Be responsible for the weekly newsletter.
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing to create landing pages, marketing material for events, press releases, etc.
- Work with the Customer Care team to get testimonials and on marketing communications for clients.
- Read industry publications, inform yourself of the latest news to find inspiration for your next blog, be aware of competitors’ new products, etc.
- Work with our graphic designer on visuals, brochure updates, flyers. You’ll also be able to create basic visuals on your own using our templates.
Social media: Create a schedule of engaging social media posts and community management.
Events: You’ll help create events (online/onsite), source speakers, manage pre & post-campaigns. Look for new industry events and update our events calendar for external conferences, sponsorship opportunities.
Press relations: You’ll help increase media visibility and send press releases to journalists to increase our visibility.
Lead generation: You’ll work closely with the Head of Marketing & Sales team on projects to increase qualified inbound leads.
Experience: You have 1-2 years of working experience in law or content marketing. Experience in marketing and communications as an intern is also counted. Previous legal publications in law journals/law blogs are taken into account in lieu of marketing experience. Don’t hesitate to include links to your content in your cover letter!
Skills: You’re a creative, rigorous, and well-organized person with excellent editing skills to catch typos & grammar mistakes. Copywriting experience and SEO knowledge are appreciated. You’re able to hold your conversation with experienced lawyers & C-level executives. You know how to set priorities.
Proactive nature: You are proactive in suggesting & implementing ideas & initiatives.
Languages: English native speaker/fluency close to native is a must. French or other foreign languages are a bonus & appreciated as we are expanding in foreign markets.
Preferred education: You graduated from law school with a specialization in arbitration/international law/trade law.
Career ambitions: You must be willing to grow into a marketing role. There are tons of opportunities in this team! Be motivated to move to Paris to work in our HQ!
Nice to have: Knowledge of Google Ads and Google Analytics. Knowledge of tools like Canva, Illustrator, Figma. French, Spanish, Arabic, or Mandarin is a plus.
The benefits of working for us
- Learn about the legal tech ecosystem.
- Improve your marketing and communications skills. If you are an arbitration lawyer considering a switch to marketing, this is a great opportunity.
- Create impact: We interconnect legal worlds to power global justice.
- English speaking team with an international atmosphere within the team.
- Partially remote.
- Stock options (BSPCE) plan.
Starting date: ASAP
Your application has been successfully submitted.