ContentBacon is a custom content provider that helps companies across many industries increase traffic and brand awareness, generate leads, and convert leads into customers through amazing custom content that informs, educates, and inspires.
We are looking for our next Content Strategist. This person should have a strategic mindset and be comfortable managing a lot of moving pieces. They will understand each piece of content, why it was created, best practices for creating and executing it. This person loves digging into different industries to understand every target audience and knows how to create content to make an impact at every stage of the buyer’s journey.
You’re likely a fit for this position if you are:
- A conversion-focused marketer
- Adaptive and flexible
- An impeccable communicator
- An inbound marketing expert
- Extremely organized
- Technically savvy
You live and breathe content marketing
You understand all types of content and the best practices to execute them. You know how to measure success and can educate the customer along the way. You stay up to date on trends and aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves with our creatives.
You’re in constant communication
You love talking to people, both on the team and with customers. You aren’t afraid to pick up the phone and call when email or chat aren’t getting it done. You take care of our customers in a branded, friendly, proactive, and efficient manner with appropriate follow-up as necessary.
Create results through content strategy
You make sure the content strategy fits with our customers' marketing and sales goals. You ensure their subscription or project is best positioned to do that. You’ll establish a baseline, determine the best direction for the different elements in the subscription, recommend changes to a subscription where it makes sense, establish goals, and make sure we’re tracking and reporting them.
Creating an amazing customer experience
You’re part of a team-based approach to taking care of our customers. You’ll onboard new customers and answer their questions regarding their content subscriptions, projects, and requests. You’ll communicate results and aren’t afraid to recommend a project or make changes to achieve better results. You’ll handle issues if they come up and do it in a way that leaves our customers feeling taken care of.
You'll be the primary point of contact for our customers with special projects. You need to coordinate a lot of moving pieces between different contributors and provide an outstanding customer experience every time. You move quickly but efficiently, understand how to follow a process (and make it your own). You can manage deadlines and make sure we deliver on time, on target, and achieve results.
SEO & Analytics
You’ll generate baseline reports, track activity and make recommendations based on what you see and that align with the customer’s marketing and sales goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, public relations, marketing, or relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in content development, social media, and email marketing
- Preferred Certifications: Google Analytics, HubSpot Inbound Marketing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- A working understanding of common CRMs and CMS systems. HubSpot, WordPress, social media platforms, social media management tools, email marketing platforms, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, AHREFs, and many of the tools in a marketer’s toolbox
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML/web publishing
- Impeccable writing skills with attention to detail, grammar, and style
- High-speed internet and a functional computer are required
Like the rest of our team, this position is remote!
If this sounds like a perfect fit, please apply on our website: https://www.contentbacon.com/content-marketing-concierge
Your application has been successfully submitted.