Growth Marketing Manager
We connect patients, doctors, and developers to accelerate healthcare innovation. Our customers range from independent doctors offices like Grand Street Dental to public tech companies like SmileDirectClub. We help doctors modernize their businesses, help developers innovate faster, and help patients receive a modern healthcare experience.
We’re pursuing a society-changing goal and the market opportunity is open for the taking. We’ve 5X’d in the last year, and as an early stage employee you will have the chance to make a foundational impact on our company’s continued growth.
To date, NexHealth has raised $50M of capital from prominent product-driven investors like Rahul Vohra, Scott Belskey and Naval Ravikant, and we’re just getting started.
Marketing at NexHealth
In a world of one-tap car rides and meal delivery, patients expect to access healthcare anytime anywhere. We’re pursuing a future where patients can seamlessly book appointments and connect with their healthcare stakeholders online. And we’re just getting started. Our marketing team has a foundational impact on our customers’ first impressions of NexHealth. We are on the forefront of generating product awareness in the market and cultivating trust with providers who are looking to modernize their patient experiences.
NexHealth is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to help accelerate the adoption of our breakthrough Patient Experience Platform. We’re looking for somebody versed in paid and organic marketing, both conceptually and technically. The ideal candidate is addicted to generating stepchange traffic and conversion results through creative ideation and gritty execution.
An ideal background incorporates having entrepreneurial startup experience in a similar capacity. B2B experience preferred but not required. Analytics expertise, including SQL, is ideal.
What You'll Do
- Develop and execute Growth initiatives designed to expand product awareness and drive sales. Full-funnel ownership of awareness creation to sales demonstration.
- Build connective tissue between Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams to rapidly iterate messaging and positioning across the customer journey.
- Look for new opportunities to efficiently intercept and educate decision makers, online and offline. Build an experimentation framework to methodically evaluate and execute ideas.
- Drive creative experimentation of landing pages, ads and offline media in collaboration with agencies, designers and product marketing.
- Work closely with Sales to optimize lead follow up and engagement practices.
- Build relationships with Media Partners (Google, Facebook, et al) and agencies to exploit new opportunities, experiment with new features, and optimize operations.
What You'll Bring
- 6+ years work experience in Growth Marketing as part of in-house marketing or demand gen teams
- In-depth, “under the hood” knowledge of performance acquisition channels (incl Search, Display, Social).
- Fluency with data, metrics, measurement, and analytics. Deep understanding of marketing analytics, including technical attribution methodologies and measurement techniques. Keen awareness of incrementality.
- Understanding of general web and app technology: cookies, pixels, SDKs, tracking, tagging, APIs. Experience with web martech stack a plus (Google Tag Manager, HubSpot, Google Analytics, etc.).
- Integrated media mindset and understanding of the interplay between SEM and SEO, offline and online, display and search, marketing and sales, etc.
- Entrepreneurial mindset; comfortable operating in ambiguity with minimal direction. Appreciates the balance between refinement and execution.
- Ability to lead, influence, communicate, and work across organizational boundaries, building strong relationships with a broad range of peers and executives. All this, with high autonomy and little guidance.
- Growth mindset. Every challenge is an opportunity and any problem can be figured out. Not all experiments succeed and any setback is a chance to learn and iterate.
- Do what’s right for the customer. We believe that our customers are our bosses. This approach unites us as we ruthlessly prioritize our initiatives in the best interest of our customers.
- Act like an owner. Job titles don’t constrain us, and we are energized by going beyond the scope of our immediate role to achieve our goals. We take pride in exceeding expectations and believe we’re each responsible for NexHealth’s success.
- Speak your mind (with positive intent). We need to grow really big really quickly in order to take the market and transform the healthcare industry. In order to fully realize our mission, we value direct and transparent communication to get to the truth as quickly as possible - even if that means challenging authority. That said, we don’t tolerate brilliant jerks.
- Think in first principles. Before taking action, we need to ensure we’re solving the right problems. We question assumptions and consistently inquire “why” before pursuing solutions.
- Play to win as a team. We act in the best interests of our customers, which means we need to be champions who hustle and demonstrate grit. In order to win, we play as a team - even if that means putting the group’s needs before our individual interests. This is how we succeed together.
Your application has been successfully submitted.