This job is no longer accepting applications.
Brace is a Fintech unlocking wealth for future generations by disrupting the $32B mortgage servicing industry. Our solutions enhance the users’ experience by applying modern technology providing the seamless transparency every person in the servicing ecosystem requires.
We are a bi-coastal New York & Los Angeles team of mission-driven professionals with proven track records of success. We believe the best ideas and actions come from passionate individuals with unique perspectives who are empowered and supported.
Brace is seeking a multi-talented Marketing Manager with a strong initiative who is passionate, creative, and has a proven track record for impacting sales with strong marketing programs. This role reports to the VP of Marketing and will be responsible for strategizing, crafting, and implementing campaigns and events. You should be data and results-driven, plus experienced in current demand generation practices and platforms at the Enterprise level.
- Execute an ABM strategy to land and expand named accounts
- Develop and execute integrated programs that seamlessly align digital, email, web, direct mail, and paid media.
- Partner cross-functionally with sales, customer success, and marketing leadership to establish priorities, goals, and targets for pipeline growth, and develop strategic and tactical plans to deliver on those targets. Building a close working relationship with the local sales teams.
- Research and define target customer needs and personas
- Analyze Return on Investment (ROI) and the effectiveness of marketing programs to optimize and test future programs based on that learning.
- Plan and execute in-person and virtual events
Outcomes of Success
You will be measured by your ability to:
- Meet or exceed defined engagement for OKRs on a quarterly basis.
- Ability to expand adoption and wallet share within current customers via measurable engagement.
Skills & Experience
- 3 years+ marketing operations or demand generation experience for B2B, software, or SaaS/Cloud products.
- Knowledge of Hubspot, WordPress, and media editing software.
- Hands-on experience running ABM campaigns with demonstrated success penetrating key accounts at the Enterprise level and persona.
- Strong analysis, strategic and creative thinking, team leadership, planning, organizing, problem-solving skills, and a passion for using data, insights, and trends to understand customer behavior with a test-and-adjust mentality.
- Ability to write engaging campaign copy within the defined style and brand guidelines
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to multitask, set measurable objectives, manage defined timelines and budgets for each campaign.
- Ability to work effectively independently and get things done under tight deadlines while juggling multiple priorities
- Marketing Innovation: Ability to identify and develop innovative ideas in order to create a proprietary advantage.
- Experience in fintech, financial management, or the mortgage industry.
Diversity & Inclusion
Ensuring that we build this company on a foundation of inclusiveness and diversity is a core value for Brace. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and evaluate applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Unlocking Financial Performance For Every Home