Director of Demand Generation
Tulip, the leader in frontline operations, is empowering the world’s frontline workforce to improve the productivity of their teams, the quality of their output, and the efficiency of their operations. With Tulip’s no-code platform, companies can empower those closest to operations to digitally transform their operations and gain real-time visibility into the people, tools, machines, and processes involved--all in a matter of days.
A spinoff out of MIT, the company is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in the UK and Germany. It has been recognized as a Forbes IoT Startup to Watch, Gartner Cool Vendor, IDC Innovator, Frost and Sullivan Entrepreneurial Company of the year and a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer.
Tulip is looking for a Director of Demand Generation to lead a team of talented marketing operations, growth marketing, and demand generation marketers while scaling our commercial and enterprise sales growth. In this role, you will be responsible for developing innovative campaigns and tactics to penetrate accounts and grow new business for Tulip in North America and Europe. You will partner with the broader go-to-market team to orchestrate a customer acquisition playbook that results in increased pipeline, engagement, and ARR. This role reports to the Head of Marketing.
- Create a holistic, multi-channel demand generation strategy to achieve pipeline and revenue goals. Develop integrated campaigns that align to our target ICPs and industries to deliver or exceed pipeline and opportunity targets. Direct responsibility for building and delivering programs that build and expand pipelines, and accelerate close rates.
- Build a trusted relationship with sales. You’ll serve as primary contact and partner to our Strategic, Commercial, and Channel Sales teams, providing guidance on account strategy and prioritizing marketing campaigns that can help our sellers
- Partner closely and proactively with GTM teams to ensure marketing programs are in-line with account strategies and buying processes and consistently work to refine GTM motion to improve alignment and accelerate pipeline and revenue
- Create the roadmap to scale our account-based marketing efforts, looking at strategy, process improvements, and technology solutions so we can amplify our impact
- Direct marketing strategies that advance mid and bottom-funnel pipeline, increase pipeline velocity and boost deal value
- Manage demand generation technology, reporting, and dashboards to demonstrate revenue impact and ROI
- Collaborate with commercial sales and channel managers to develop strategy for inbound and outbound campaigns from ideation through iteration, and development
- Analyze and report on campaign performance data, including engagement with our target audiences
- Manage, coach and develop a growing team individual contributors and people managers
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and Content teams to enable sales, support events, and create supporting materials for demand generation campaigns
What skills do you need?
- You’re an ABM subject matter expert. You’ve successfully built ABM programs at scale and can implement a modern enterprise marketing playbook. You know how to evolve an ABM strategy and its tactics over time.
- You understand high velocity commercial saas funnels, and the difference between tactics and strategies to leverage for commercial vs enterprise sales goals
- You’re an authentic leader who loves to coach others and help them grow
- You’re an analytical problem-solver. Your decisions are informed by data, and you know how to use analytics to draw insights to continually optimize campaigns.
- You’re inquisitive and innovative. You bring a “test and learn” mentality to the organization and have a hunger to leverage new technology and methods to drive growth
- You’re passionate about our mission to transform work for the frontline worker across manufacturing, warehouse, pharmaceutical and similar industries
- Minimum of 6-8 years experience, +3 years managing a team focused on demand generation or growth marketing. Related experience at a SaaS company is a plus.
- Strong understanding of marketing automation platforms and marketing operations strategy for both enterprise sales and product led growth motions
- Expert knowledge of core B2B and saas metrics, experience working in SaaS and/or with a mix of commercial and enterprise sales a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to explain complicated concepts in clear and concise terms
- Growth Marketing, Product Marketing, Creative, Marketing Operations, GTM Operations, Sales
Working At Tulip
We are building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well being.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, Health Reimbursement Account (HRA), Commuter Benefits, Parental Leave, and 401k
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Virtual company events and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies
We are an equal opportunity employer and building a diverse team is our top priority. At Tulip, we celebrate all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The only platform purpose-built for frontline operations.