Recruitment Marketing Campaign Specialist
The Recruitment Marketing team is new, and you have the opportunity to make an immediate impact to inspire the future candidate generation at CSG. You will be supporting CSG globally to help represent our brand culture and career opportunities externally with a series of campaigns. Partner with the internal teams to find opportunities to engage employees in our referral program, enhance the internship program, and internal candidate journey. Take the initiative to create something innovative and forward-thinking every day.
- Create, maintain, and grow lead generation candidates
- Utilize target nurture campaigns relative to locations using Phenom
- Source virtual and local event opportunities such as webinars
- Grow, maintain, and coordinate school and talent specific DE&I partnerships
- Create and maintain internal recruitment communications like newsletter and social channels
- Assist with job description writing and review
- Assist with social media content review
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent experience required
- Minimum 3+ years in campaign management or similar
- Must have experience with Phenom (or similar platform) building text and newsletter campaigns to target audiences
- Must have experience writing high volume campaign content
- Ability to own brand and design using Canva (motion and stills)
- Writing, verbal, and presentation skills
- High level of creativity, attention to detail, excellent high volume project management skills
- Ability to cross collaborate with different departments (marketing and communications) and employees globally
- Ability to work independently and self-motivated while communicating about work progress regularly
- Ability to understand and put action behind analytical data sources like Sprinklr, Phenom, and our data analytics team
CSG is proud to offer employee-focused benefits that are robust in design and support a wide spectrum of employee well-being needs. Included in our benefits package is your choice of 3 medical plans administered by United HealthCare, MetLife dental, and vision coverage. CSG also offers an Incentive Savings Plan (401k), serviced by Fidelity Investments. CSG makes a dollar-for-dollar Matching Contribution based on the first 5.5% of your eligible pay you contribute as Pre-Tax or Roth After-Tax Contributions. All contributions are immediately 100% vested. At CSG, we recognize the ability to take time away to recharge is important. We offer a US Tiered Vacation Plan for non-exempt (hourly) roles, and a Flexible Vacation plan for all exempt (salaried) employees. For more benefit details, please view:http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/8c5c80bd.
This role is eligible for a bonus opportunity.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Together, You Win.