Director, Demand Generation
Ten Spot is hiring for our next Director of Demand Generation.
Ten Spot is a fully remote organization and has been since before COVID made it trendy. While we have groups of employees in Chicago, San Francisco, and New York, our team works from cities and states across the USA. Though many companies offer fully remote working environments, no one is as good as Ten Spot at building strong team culture in a remote working environment: it’s what we do.
What we do
Ten Spot is the workforce engagement platform enjoyed by companies and communities nationwide. Our popular, all-in-one virtual platform helps forward-thinking companies increase their productivity, boost retention, and build a strong culture.
How do we do this? We provide companies with a scalable tool to bring teams together no matter where they are physically located. From fitness classes and experiential workshops to team challenges, Ten Spot offers a fun experience for any situation alongside powerful analytics to measure engagement and behaviors. Ten Spot allows companies to harness real insights to improve culture, identify leaders, and create a space that welcomes everyone, all while having a great time!
Why Ten Spot
The Ten Spot team moves at lightning speed, and our employees have the opportunity to make an extraordinary impact. We are growing fast and achieving milestones every day. This won’t be your easiest job, but it will be your best!
Our full-time employees receive a competitive compensation and benefits package, including stock options, health, dental, vision, and life insurance, and 401K. Work from wherever you want, and know you’ll build camaraderie with the team because we use our own product.
How you’ll help
You will be the leader of our paid demand generation program, owning everything from conceptualization to implementation.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for developing a comprehensive paid marketing program that drives quality inbound leads. You’ll own a large budget and deploy that budget over multiple relevant channels. You’ll also oversee our outsourced SDR program, adding yet another arrow in your quiver. Working alongside our Senior Marketing Manager, you’ll ensure we have the right content and landing pages to improve our SEM and SEO strategies. You’ll be a critical leader on the marketing team, helping shape the overall strategy for Ten Spot across the next 12-24 months.
What we’re looking for
- A data-driven mind. You have a strong analytical brain and love getting into the numbers. Reviewing a performance scorecard for one of your campaigns gets you out of bed in the morning and a complex dataset is your love language. Your passion is ROI and you enjoy constantly monitoring the performance of each dollar spent. You can use data to tell a story, make a business case, and win a debate over resource allocation.
- A boss. You’ll be overseeing a sizable budget and you are passionate about making sure that budget works for Ten Spot. You’ll hold your vendors accountable for results and you’ll make quick decisions about when and how to spend (or stop spending) money in any one area. You’ll not only achieve your goals, but you’ll help the company set them...pushing the bar up each time you hit it.
- A hustler. We are looking for someone who doesn’t wait for someone to tell them what to do. We want team members who view ambiguity as a ladder and someone who jumps at the opportunity to climb that ladder. Of course, we’re there to provide you with the support you need to be successful, but our team doesn’t rely on support to succeed; when the path to success is unpaved, we pave our own roads. We want you to do the same.
- Functional expert. You know how to do this job. You don’t need training on how to create winning marketing strategies and you can jump right in and manage/improve our programs from day 1. You know all the systems needed to run a great demand generation process. You’re not taking this job to learn the role, you’re taking it to accelerate your career and have the ability to move up to your next level FAST.
What requirements we have for the role
- 5+ years experience developing, implementing, and managing demand generation marketing program
- Deep expertise in growth marketing and direct customer acquisition through paid and organic channels
- Demonstrated creativity in growth marketing; you unlock new channels and unique campaign ideas before competitors do
- Strong knowledge of the systems used to drive a growth marketing program (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Clearbit, Pardot, etc.)
- A passion for working in a high-growth, dynamic company environments
- Comfort working remotely
- Ideally, you have some experience working with SaaS products, though this is not required
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Employee platform that boosts happiness