Content Marketing Writer
Proton.ai is revolutionizing wholesale distribution. Distributors sell nearly every physical good you come across. Key to the economy, they make up over 28% of GDP. But there’s a problem. Selling as a distributor is complicated. Distributors carry hundreds of thousands of complicated SKUs, making it impossible for distributors to know what their customers need. Proton cuts through this complexity with AI. We provide a solution that modernizes distributors' sales efforts. And in doing so, we help distributors better serve their customers.
Our company is in hyper growth mode. We’ve grown >6X YoY. Needless to say, it’s an exciting time to join the Proton.ai team.
About the Role
Distributors are heavy consumers of great content - their executives are actively exploring ways they can modernize their businesses to remain the channel of choice. We are looking for an exceptional writer to help us reach more of this audience. The Content Marketing Writer will create a variety of short-form and long-form content. And the ultimate goal of this role is to drum up more excitement about Proton by educating our core audience.
What you'll do
- Empathize heavily with the voice of our customer - listening and responding frequently to what you are hearing and seeing in the marketplace and from our customers
- Write content in all formats - blog posts (proprietary and for our partners), white papers, case studies, eBooks, and more on the topics of AI in distribution, CRM, and sales enablement
- Work with a demand generation manager to understand campaign themes, build brand awareness and recognition and support demand generation content
- Interview a diverse range of individuals on distribution related topics
- Creatively use and repurpose existing content to support marketing campaigns
You & Your Experience
- Experienced writer who has written blogs, white papers, case studies, and other content as needed
- Ability to leverage research such as interviews with clients and subject matter experts to create content
- Strong project management and organizational skills to own and drive schedules from start to finish
- Curiosity and excitement about writing on the following topics: Artificial Intelligence, Distribution, B2B, sales enablement
- Excellent communication skills, able to adapt to a range of audiences
This is a fully remote position within North America with a competitive salary of $85K (United States—cost of living adjusted for other countries), plus equity, health benefits, 401k (with company contribution) and a generous vacation policy.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Help modernize the $7 trillion dollar distribution industry.