Director of Demand Generation
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are seeking a talented, ambitious Director of Demand Generation to join the Refine Labs team. You’re a great fit for the role if you’re entrepreneurial and have extensive marketing experience in fast-paced, high-growth environments.
Your work will be an instrumental component of our Demand Acceleration Framework – a unique go-to-market strategy designed to accelerate business growth for our clients. You’ll have the opportunity to work on diverse projects across multiple verticals with a focus on implementing innovative demand generation programs.
Enjoy a flexible work schedule with the option to work 100% remote. You’ll find a variety of career development opportunities in our high-growth environment. Most of all, we are looking for an exceptional person to take on this adventure with us!
Learn more about our work culture and team members through this profile of our team:
What you’ll do at Refine Labs:
You’ll work directly with our clients (VPs and CMOs at growth-stage B2B companies, primarily SaaS), and serve as the Head of Demand Generation for our clients, working directly with their Content, Creative, and Product Marketing teams, to set strategy and guide execution.
Demand Generation: Plan, implement, and measure multi-channel demand generation programs to drive brand awareness, inbound pipeline generation, and accelerated inbound revenue.
Leadership, Strategy, and Project Management: Work directly with our clients and our internal demand generation and creative teams, leading execution of our programs.
Data Analysis and Reporting: Analyze performance data and report on results, including campaign results, data stories and spend recommendations. Rapidly iterate on strategy based on findings.
Revenue Accountability: Be accountable to REVENUE results, not leads.
- Extensive demand generation experience in B2B tech, with expertise in leveraging digital channels to drive lead generation and brand amplification.
- Strong analytical skills, and demonstrable experience synthesizing data and making strategic decisions using Salesforce, Hubspot, Marketo, Tableau, etc.
- Empathy – for our team, our partners, our clients, and their customers
- Team player with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate and excel at strategic as well as tactical levels. Willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, both at the executive level and with peers and cross-functional teams. Can clearly articulate ideas, frame problems and offer solutions.
- Ability to develop and optimize marketing strategies across key channels: SEO/SEM, Paid social, email, owned web media properties, and third-party
- Build a consulting firm from the ground up in an innovative and rapidly growing niche
- Acquire deep knowledge of our Revenue Engine Optimization formula, which generates significant revenue growth results that you can deploy later in your career
- Work alongside smart, talented people who will push you and help you grow
- Enjoy a flexible schedule with the option to work 100% remote
- Build experience working with a wide range of business & industries
- Learn a valuable breadth of skills that span across the entire revenue cycle
- Premium health & dental benefits
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We increase marketing’s contribution to qualified pipeline and revenue while lowering customer acquisition cost.