Performance Marketing Manager
We are seeking a talented, ambitious Performance Marketing Manager to join the Refine Labs team. You’re a great fit for the role if you’re entrepreneurial and have extensive marketing experience in fast-paced, high-growth environments.
Your work will be an instrumental component of our Demand Acceleration Framework – a unique go-to-market strategy designed to accelerate business growth for our clients. We’ve constructed and optimized our formula over three years at several rapidly-growing B2B companies, and now are preparing to scale. You’ll have the opportunity to work on diverse projects across multiple verticals with a focus on implementing innovative demand generation programs.
We are a small team with a progressive culture. Enjoy a flexible work schedule with the option to work 100% remote. You’ll find a variety of career development opportunities in our high-growth environment. Most of all, we are looking for an exceptional person to take on this adventure with us!
What you'll do at Refine Labs
As a Performance Marketing Manager, you will support a Director of Demand Generation who will interface with the customer, and you will be responsible for the research, campaign build-out, analysis and optimization of client’s paid media campaigns.
The primary responsibilities of the role include:
Paid Media Campaign Management: Plan, test, implement, and measure multi-channel media campaigns to drive inbound demand. Perform audience research to develop new campaign ideas for paid search and paid social. Manage day-to-day performance across several media channels including Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Ads paid search. Day-to-day optimization and monitoring of assigned accounts, with a specialized focus on direct response and performance.
Data Analysis and Reporting: Analyze performance data and report on results, including campaign results, data stories and spend recommendations. Rapidly iterate on strategy based on findings.
- Demonstrated experience building & optimizing paid media campaigns, preferably in a B2B SaaS/Tech environment
- Strong analytical skills, and proven track record in making data-driven decisions to continually optimize performance and determine future investments.
- Empathy – for our team, our partners, our clients, and their customers
- Team player with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Google AdWords & Analytics certifications preferred.
- Experience in building & managing ad campaigns in AdWords, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Familiarity with how digital ads are served and tracked using pixels, URL parameters (UTM codes).
- Multi-tasking, flexibility, and the ability to consistently evaluate priorities with attention to detail
- Analytical mindset, with the ability to identify trends and insights through data analysis.
- Adept at juggling many projects at once, working cross-functionally, while never losing sight of goals.
- Demonstrate the ability to track campaign performance across multiple channels.
- Effectively communicate expectations to team members in a timely and clear fashion.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a proactive manner, to adhere to campaign delivery goals.
- Build a consulting firm from the ground up in an innovative and rapidly growing niche
- Acquire deep knowledge of our Demand Acceleration Framework, which generates significant revenue growth results that you can deploy later in your career
- Work alongside smart, talented people who will push you and help you grow
- Premium health, dental, and vision insurance
- Enjoy a flexible schedule with the option to work 100% remote
- Build experience working with a wide range of businesses, while building skills leading and managing organizational change
- Employer-sponsored 401(k)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We increase marketing’s contribution to qualified pipeline and revenue while lowering customer acquisition cost.