Demand Generation Manager
We are looking for a creative and data-oriented Demand Generation Manager to join our growing Marketing team at Bizzabo. This person will work strategically to create and implement marketing campaigns in order to increase lead generation, account engagement (ABM) and deal closures within the sales team. The Demand Generation Manager will report directly into our Senior Director, Revenue Marketing and serve as a key cross-functional player in the growth of Bizzabo.
Bizzabo powers immersive in-person, virtual, and hybrid experiences. The Bizzabo Event Experience OS is a data-rich open platform that allows Event Experience Leaders to manage events, engage audiences, activate communities, and deliver powerful business outcomes — all while keeping attendee data private and secure. As a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: B2B Marketing Events Management Solutions, Q1 2021 Report, we are trusted by world-leading brands to power their events — from Fortune 100 enterprise organizations and financial institutions to creative agencies and scaling tech companies. Bizzabo was founded by Boaz Katz, Alon Alroy, and Eran Ben-Shushan, and has more than 300 employees in its New York, Tel-Aviv, Kyiv, and London offices, as well as 15+ remote locations around the world.
What you’ll be doing:
- Run marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives end-to-end: you will design experiments, develop campaign strategy, and drive execution of the campaign through the entire buying cycle
- Prioritize and group accounts according to opportunity, buyer need, persona, solution and buying cycle.
- Oversee offer creation and determine the optimal tactic mix for named accounts.
- Work cross-functionally with sales, digital marketing and field marketing to define and establish campaign workflows.
- Execute marketing programs on behalf of sales and show reps how to execute program elements on their own.
- Partner with content teams to provide campaign customization according to the analysis of buyer need
- Strategize and execute marketing campaigns for the different stages of the buyer journey through the funnel: nurturing, lead generation and account engagement.
- Manage the procedure, implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns.
- Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns.
- Brief and oversee the work of internal and external resources
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns.
- Develop a unified cross-channel strategy that aims to hit plan, and build more velocity and efficiency in our Sales channels
- Manage our email program, setting up content, tracking, scheduling, and technical requirements.
Who you are:
- You have 4-6 years of experience within a Campaign Management or Demand Generation role
- You have previously worked for a B2B company, SAAS experience preferred, with an understanding of the sales funnel within a B2B organization
- You are familiar with Hubspot and Salesforce
- You have a creative mind for writing, editing and proofreading marketing campaigns
- Looker experience preferred
- You are naturally organized, detail oriented and data oriented
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Bizzabo. More human events.