Senior Demand Generation Manager
At Sofar we connect the world’s oceans. We build the technology to create global awareness of ocean weather, climate, and ocean health. Our unique ocean data provides insights to science and society, and our products make ocean industries more sustainable. As a mission-driven team we combine the best in ocean science and Bay Area innovation to capture the canvas of our oceans and drive the new Blue Economy.
We have an exciting opportunity for a strategic and experienced growth marketer to join the marketing team at Sofar. You will strategize on and execute all our demand generation efforts. This role will be instrumental in growing our inbound efforts and generating pipeline/revenue. You will excel in an “all hands on deck” environment, solve strategic business challenges, and thrive in a startup culture. As a founding member of Sofar’s marketing team, this is a great opportunity to grow with a fast-growing startup. You will report to the Head of Marketing.
What you will do:
- Lead the development and execution of a demand generation strategy & focused campaigns that can be repurposed across marketing channels
- Lead and own all marketing analytics and reporting efforts including lead flow, pipeline contribution, and optimization. Regularly measure, analyze, and report on campaign performance
- Strategize, develop and execute short and long-term multi-channel campaigns to generate qualified pipeline and revenue
- Develop and execute on content associated with demand generation campaigns like webinars, podcasts
- Lead A/B testing strategies and execution across all channels
- Build and own all account based marketing programs
- Continuously monitor and optimize campaigns and programs
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products, and the buyer’s journey
- Strategize on content development to target consumers throughout the customer lifecycle, drive organic traffic & build our SEO presence
- Own all marketing automation efforts
We're excited about you because you:
- Love the ocean!
- Are a marketer with 4+ years of B2B SaaS demand generation experience
- Have extensive experience in the development of creative campaigns and execution of email marketing, social advertising, content syndication, SEM, and paid digital
- Bring strong reporting capabilities with the ability to track campaign performance and associated spend down to the most granular details while providing roll-up reporting to senior management
- Have a digital marketing portfolio of produced marketing work
- Are skilled in SEO/SEM optimization and PPC strategy
- Working experience of Hubspot, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers, and vendors.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other factors prohibited by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Creating a sustainable planet powered by ocean data and intelligence