Content Marketing Manager
Content Marketing Manager
LiveAction is seeking a content marketer with a passion for technology, networking and the internet to drive our content marketing program for our Network Performance Management line of business. Our customers love our products, and we are growing. We need a leader to align our content efforts to the buyer’s journey, ultimately educating prospects on how LiveAction’s solutions can solve their problems.
You will lead the content marketing strategy and production for LiveAction’s Network Performance Management product portfolio in order to help build the brand, drive demand for solutions, and support the success of our customers. Our Content Developer will produce, organize, optimize and manage our content for our Network Performance Management line of business.
- Partner across marketing to identify content needs — from awareness building and lead generation, to feature adoption —and design content experiences to support business goals.
- Work with subject matter experts to craft clear and compelling messaging and copy to be used across the website and marketing assets.
- Create and maintain a content calendar, and update our project management tool (Asana) with all upcoming content
- Maintain a consistent cadence of content from blogs and podcasts to whitepapers and video
- Aggregate content from multiple sources, adapt it for other channels while accounting for SEO best practices
- Generate assets to support demand generation campaigns for our demand marketing efforts
- In addition to creating your own content, you will oversee freelance writers and content creators for certain projects.
- Become deeply knowledgeable of target audiences and buyer/user personas and create personalized content experiences.
- Develop success metrics and track content KPIs in order to continuously evolve our content strategy and help us plan and prioritize
- 5+ years experience in content marketing
- Network Technology industry experience and knowledge of the SaaS technology landscape preferred or experience marketing to Engineers/Developers
- A proven track record of writing and editing content
- Experience with Wordpress, Marketo, Semrush, Vimeo, Adobe creative cloud and Asana Preferred
- Working Knowledge of SEO and HTML
- Role is approximately 70% direct content creation and 30% managing freelancers
- Experience managing freelance content writers
- Experience developing content for a variety of digital platforms
- Experience working with and managing internal SMEs
- Strong project and time management skills
- Bachelor's degree in English, journalism, communications, or a related field
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Unmatched Network Visibility