Email Marketing Associate
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Lessonly, we aren’t just looking for candidates. We’re looking for someone who understands SaaS, B2B marketing and wants to learn above all else. We’re seeking a new addition to our growing team who can fill the role of Email Marketing Associate.
You will work with other members of the Lessonly marketing team—and with leaders of other departments— to deliver world-class experiences through our email marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate will possess a high level of attention to detail, the ability to create campaigns that speak to our target personas, and exceptional collaboration skills.
To excel at this amazing role, you will need to:
- Own the email channel and continually look for opportunities within it to increase the amount of pipeline generated for the AE team and the rate at which Leads are converting to MQLs.
- Obsess over the learner—understand what challenges they face and how Lessonly can help to overcome them.
- Be passionate about providing valuable content that educates prospects on the benefits of our products and services.
- Work hand-in-hand with the content marketing team and brand team to create new, creative, and valuable content to share with prospects.
- Dive into our CRM to find opportunities to drive revenue for both new customers and expansion for the existing customer base.
- Be capable of creating segments, automation, campaigns, and emails within our marketing automation tool, Marketo.
A list of job experiences and qualification requirements is great, but what is most important to us is humility and a performance-driven attitude. We love to have fun and win in the process. We only hire people who have a passion for building great companies in an environment where a sense of humor is a must. And in order to be successful in this role, you will bring:
- 3+ years of experience in B2B email marketing, ABM experience is a plus
- Ability to analyze campaign performance and execute improvements to reach channel goals.
- A team-player attitude, working cross-functionally to create the best experience for both prospects and customers of Lessonly.
- Ability to thrive in a face-paced startup environment where change is the norm, and adapt quickly to changes in goals and initiatives.
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-directed mindset, but also great at collaborating across disciplines and teams
- Get energy from knowing that you own our email channel and will be the go-to person for all things email marketing
- Genuine curiosity and a strong desire to continuously learn and grow
- A whole-person approach to taking care of you with medical, vision, dental, disability, financial, mental, and life benefits
- Time for life with unlimited PTO and Winter Holiday (all-company time off in December)
- Paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
- Giving back to our communities with dollars and volunteer time through our Brighter Indy program
- Flexibility to #dobetterwork in the location that works best for you –– the Indianapolis office, your home office, or that local coffee shop you love
- Recognition for the work you do and the success of our team –– shout outs, weekly MVPly award, quarterly Golden Llama award, equity, and a team that is always excited to celebrate meeting a challenge
Lessonly is an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against any protected class including, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. Lessonly will provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We help people do better work, so they can live better lives.