Senior Email Marketing Manager
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty programs, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual user generated content are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, UK, Israel, Bulgaria and Australia — and we’re still growing. Yotpo secured a $230 million fundraising round in March 2021, our valuation is now $1.4 billion), and our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry. You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sound exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
As Yotpo's Senior Email Marketing Manager, you’re ideally a technically inclined and detail-oriented marketer with a solid understanding of sales processes and copy writing. In this role, you will work closely with our marketing team to boost our company’s market presence and increase prospect engagement. You will be developing and executing email marketing campaigns that are designed to bring awareness to our company and products and generate qualified leads . You'll work closely with the team to align on target accounts, quarterly goals and opportunities where marketing can help influence and close deals.
- Own the email marketing strategy including, including but not limited to: creating and executing email campaigns, a/b testing, creating simple and complex workflows and ensuring accurate attribution/tracking and reporting
- Support in the implementation of email marketing campaigns and programs targeting our various segments to grow our customer base through acquisition, retention, and behavioral triggered campaigns.
- Lead a team of email marketing managers, including interviewing and hiring new team members.
- Find manual and automated processes to source the best leads for our sales team.
- Consistently research and bring innovate solutions to elevate and automate the channel.
- Continuously measure and communicate the effectiveness of email programs, leveraging data to improve on methods of driving demand, revenue and to further brand recognition.
- Own the email marketing calendar to keep our prospects and customers engaged with the latest news and content. You manage the calendar to ensure we're communicating the optimum amount to people that engages them without turning them off
- Define and continually monitor and improve email marketing metrics, looking for new ways to automate, scale and innovate within the email channel.
- 4-6 years in B2B SaaS or Marketing
- 2+ years managing and building a team
- Familiarity with sales & marketing software, preferably Salesforce and Marketo
- A knack for writing or collaborating on great copy. Subject lines are your jam and A/B testing excites you
- Possess a creative eye and attention to detail
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally, handle multiple tasks, and switch priorities/focuses as needed
- Bachelor or University Degree
- Must have a valid U.S. work authorization to apply
Bonus points for:
- Experience in fast growing tech startup / B2B SaaS / e-commerce.
Your application has been successfully submitted.