Marketing Communications Specialist
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company built upon committed and empowered colleagues who come to work knowing they are making a difference. We work everyday with customers who continue to challenge their markets and competitors. As a challenger ourselves, we partner with our customers to guide them through their digital transformations and extract the most value out of our software solutions. We take pride in ensuring that our employees are able to achieve the company goals as well as develop their career. We believe empowered autonomy, committed colleagues and being part of a winning team are the keys to our success and what makes us great! We are #ForTheChallengers and if that resonates with you, we would love to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
This marketing position will be responsible for marketing activities to the Service industry. The primary objective of this position is to execute on strategic campaigns and programs which help drive the sales pipeline, increase brand awareness and provide communication activities. The position includes marketing planning and budgeting, campaign/project management, communication activities, development and execution of regional marketing plan.
Service Industry Defined
The Service industry is a major growth market for our company. In this role, the candidate will ideally have experience in B2B marketing to industries like manufacturing, telecom, utilities, and other companies who provide services like installations, repairs, and maintenance of products or complex assets.
- Assist in the development, execution and measurement of a comprehensive marketing plan that ultimately drives awareness, sales leads and pipeline.
- Work in conjunction with the Business Development Team and the Demand Generation Team to create and execute outstanding lead generation programs.
- Assist in Providing creative vision, writing, editing, and project management skills in creating campaigns to encourage maximum sales activity. Work individually and with a team in creating, scheduling, and planning projects/campaigns.
- Work in conjunction with other functional/industry areas to deliver campaigns/activities that drive increased brand awareness and pipeline.
- Project manage one-off campaigns / projects.
- Research new programs and ideas that will drive future success
- Measure and understand success factors (ie: pipeline growth, conversion rates, costs per lead, etc).
- 10% -15% travel will be required.
- Experience in B-to-B marketing most specifically in the area of business software applications
- 1-2+ years of proven marketing communications experience
- Ability to continually reset priorities, be flexible to rapidly changing market demands/conditions, and contribute to a strong team environment
- Strong project management skills, along with excellent oral and written communications skills
- Strong PowerPoint creation and editing skills
- Demonstrated written communication and editing skills
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail, and creative
- Solid time and project management skills
- A self-starter, strong work ethic, with personal initiative and drive
- Ability to work independently without supervision and collaboratively with teams when needed
- Ability to travel as needed; limited travel required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Be your best when it matters most to your customers – in the moment of service.