Content Marketing Manager
Welcome to the intersection of dumpsters, data...and industry-defining content! See what we mean here on national TV about our work with McDonald’s! We partner with the biggest brands in the world like Starbucks, Apple and Nordstrom to meet their sustainability goals, foster brand loyalty and save a ton of money. Compology’s mission is to move the world’s raw materials, finished goods and waste with the smallest footprint possible.
Come be a part of the future of content at Compology! We’re looking for a full-time Content Marketing Manager with a keen interest in content development and promotion to help us massively expand our brand’s story and deliver insights, thought leadership, education, news, tools and resources to customers, prospects, press and general fans of waste and recycling. As Compology’s primary content writer and promoter, you’ll be joining a rapidly growing company dedicated to innovation, disruption and forward-thinking marketing. With input from senior leaders like the CEO, CPO, and VP of Strategy, you’ll leverage your content skills to create and promote content that drives Compology’s brand forward, amplifies our company’s unique position in the market, highlights our unique-to-us data and insights, and launches game-changing products. Reporting to the Director of Marketing and working closely with a rockstar designer and digital marketing partner, you’ll be among a seasoned team that succeeds through collaboration, creativity, flexibility and continuous improvement.
Compology defines our category as the leading provider of smart cameras and artificial intelligence solutions in the waste and recycling and freight transportation industries. Compology’s customers – the Fortune 100 companies, biggest waste & freight haulers, and state/county/city governments – use our product to streamline their operations and meet their climate change and Zero Waste goals. In this role, you’ll help bring new stories and themes to life, powering our growth into more containers and more markets! Come help us reshape the waste, recycling and logistics industries with our powerful combination of hardware, software and data!
- Create content that builds brand awareness and engages prospects across the buyer’s journey. Examples include blogs, social and web content, videos, one-pagers, infographics, eBooks, quizzes and more!
- Guide and manage promotion of assets across organic channels like the Compology newsletter, blog and social media
- Partner with digital marketing counterparts to promote your content across paid channels
- Measure and report on content effectiveness; fold results/insights back into content creation process
- Understand target audiences using insights and research; write all copy and content just for them!
What you bring
- 4+ years of content marketing experience
- Excellent writer and storyteller with proven work across various content types that are interesting, entertaining and educational bringing a humanizing touch to B2B technology (short and long form; static and interactive)
- Knows content marketing is more than just content production; can talk to and has experience in content distribution and measurement
- Knows impact content has on SEO and searchability and considers this in content creation
- Organized project manager, clear communicator and scrappy problem solver
- Proficient understanding in content and marketing tools (Wordpress, Hubspot, Google Analytics, Canva, and social platforms like LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.)
Your application has been successfully submitted.