Sr. Mgr, Demand Generation, ABM and Field Marketing
Come build the future of data, analytics, and AI with us.
TigerGraph is a platform for advanced analytics and machine learning on connected data. TigerGraph's core technology is the only scalable graph database for the enterprise. Its proven technology supports fraud detection, customer 360, MDM, IoT, AI, and machine learning.
Fortune 500 organizations and the most innovative mid-size and startup companies choose TigerGraph to accelerate their analytics, AI, and machine learning:
- Seven out of the top ten global banks use TigerGraph for real-time fraud detection.
- Over 50 million patients receive care path recommendations to assist them on their wellness journey.
- 300 million consumers receive personalized offers with recommendation engines powered by TigerGraph.
- TigerGraph reduces power outages by optimizing the energy infrastructure for 1 billion people.
TigerGraph is headquartered in Redwood City, California
We are looking for the leader to drive integrated marketing campaigns for demand generation and field marketing with a strong focus on Account-based Marketing for our rapidly growing marketing and sales teams.
In this role your key responsibilities will include:
- Design and deliver integrated marketing campaigns for in-person and digital channel execution with a focus on Account-Baed-Marketing for top priority accounts
- Lead the demand generation and field marketing team with team members driving virtual and field marketing events, nurture campaigns and all paid social campaigns (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google Adwords, Rollworks, and other display marketing)
- Own the top-of-the-funnel marketing qualified leads (MQL) target for each quarter worldwide, with a focus on the Americas for direct execution and coordination with geo-marketing leaders in EMEA, the Asia Pacific, and Japan (APJ), and China (You own the worldwide number and are responsible for delivering it.)
- Team up product, partner and industry marketing to create campaigns to mine the current lead base (Hubspot, Salesforce) and to nurture leads generated from new sources with a focus on micro-segments based on industry, use case, topic/technology/interest
- Lead the definition of new displacement and defensive campaigns with product marketing and partners, to position our strengths and leadership within the market
- Define, rollout, and track cold outbound campaigns via Salesloft with a focus on industry, use case, topic/technology/interest, and events
- Lead your team to work closely with the SDR team to execute the campaigns (Inbound and Outbound) driving engagement within our lead base and then having the SDR teamwork on engaged leads to get meetings
- Increase key email metrics such as open, click-through, conversion rates, and influenced ACV, by implementing testing methodologies.
- Work with your team to build and maintain all the marketing automation workflows and define and report on campaign performance
- Lead the analysis of campaign performance with reports and dashboards and drive recommendations for improvements and optimization of content, mix, frequency, etc. to exceed MQL generation and revenue goals
- Own data management including database segmentation, lead list management/upload, and lead qualification processes in Hubspot and Salesforce
- Other duties as assigned
Sr. Manager of Demand Generation, ABM and Field Marketing wakes up every day thinking of the top of the funnel leads and middle of the funnel progression - if this is your passion and you enjoy committing to and delivering against aggressive growth targets, this is a perfect opportunity for you.
Here are a few of the qualifications we’re looking for:
- Minimum 10 years of demand generation experience working in a fast-growing, start-up environment (B2B preferred). Experience in Account-Based-Marketing(ABM) is required for this role.
- Expert knowledge of Hubspot and Salesforce.
- Excellent written communication skills: you will be responsible for reviewing all of the campaign collateral from your teams such as direct response copy for email and landing pages.
- Leadership experience in growing a database organically and generating MQLs for SDR execution.
- Expertise in understanding data, telling stories and executing across channels to create a customer-focused experience.
- Bachelor's degree in related field. Years of equivalent experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- 10+ years of experience in demand generation
Here are a few reasons why you should consider joining us:
- Innovation—we’re passionate about delivering truly innovative solutions for the enterprise database and analytics market;
- Impact—every team member will be making a remarkable impact on the platform and our customers;
- Equity—we’re one of the hottest pre-IPO startups in our industry and offer attractive cash and stock compensation.
Benefits & Perks
Here are some more reasons why you should consider joining us:
- Insurance — the best health, dental and vision insurance to keep you fighting fit;
- Catered lunches — catered lunches and a well-stocked kitchen;
- Balance — a recreation lounge, including ping-pong and foosball, and team outings.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advanced Analytics and Machine Learning on Connected Data