Product Marketing Manager
About the job
Influ2 is looking for a phenomenal Product Marketing Manager to develop and drive our product marketing function and help customers connect their business challenges to our solutions.
As the voice of the customer, your goal in this role will be to drive cross-functional efforts to launch new products and features that drive Influ2’s market share, and influence roadmap decisions to meet the needs of our customers.
You’ll be responsible for working with sales, product management, marketing, customer success, and other stakeholders to develop positioning, messaging, competitive differentiation, sales enablement materials, and acquisition strategies to drive platform adoption.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the successful candidate in this role will be a self-starter, who is able to manage competing priorities, and collaborate with stakeholders across all levels of the organization. Strong attention to detail, an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into compelling marketing communication and sales enablement materials will be critical.
In return, you’ll have the opportunity to express your creative flair and be part of a company that’s driving innovation in the B2B AdTech and Martech industries.
We're looking for a candidate who is:
- A product marketing guru. Someone who has a solid understanding of market needs and trends, can translate how these manifest into product needs, and is proactive in staying in front of and communicating potential challenges that influence the product direction.
- Customer first advocate. You are customer first and go deep to understand our user needs. You bring that compassion and insight with you to every strategy and initiative to make sure we’re doing right for our customers and business.
- An excellent communicator. Someone with an innate ability to communicate complex technical processes and features, simply and powerfully through various mediums.
- Data-driven analyst at heart. Demonstrate outstanding analytical skills to identify, analyze, and validate ideas using data to inform customer needs.
- Addicted to #GSD (Get sh*t done). Someone who is adaptable and able to step outside the boundaries, roll their sleeves up when needs be. An events expert orientated towards making an impact and producing results.
- Develop and execute go to market strategies and plans in collaboration with the VP of Marketing and Product Management team, including product positioning, narrative, internal communications, and marketing activations.
- Build a robust go-to-market process together with the Marketing and Product Management teams to drive successful product alpha and beta programs and launches.
- Serve as an internal advocate for customer needs; developing an approach to uncover new use cases by engaging with customers to gain quantitative and qualitative feedback. And maintain an in-depth and empathic understanding of users’ problems and needs to help drive product development.
- Use your understanding of the B2B Adtech and Marketing industry and ecosystem, coupled with product knowledge and competitive benchmarking to identify key market trends and influence product roadmap decisions.
- Inspire and educate internal teams about Influ2’s products, communicating their value proposition, key differentiators and (where relevant) support the sales process of our products.
- Coordinate and drive ongoing communications across internal cross-functional teams (including Product, Marketing, Demand, Sales and Customer Success) about product updates, launches, customer feedback, and general Influ2 news, with minimal guidance.
- Partner with customer success to develop content and advocacy programs that help drive product value and retention.
- Use your product and market knowledge to support various ongoing marketing efforts to grow awareness, understanding and adoption of Influ2.
Qualification & Skills:
- 5+ years of demonstrated professional experience in a B2B product marketing, or product management role, preferably in the Adtech or Martech industries. Experience in ABM considered a plus!
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, advertising, or communication.
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal, and written communication, problem solving, and executive presentation skills.
- Natural communicator who effortlessly crafts simple, powerful, and compelling audience specific propositions.
- Solid project management skills, including planning resources, alignment, managing deadlines and objectives, delivering analysis and recommendations.
- The ability to think creatively while considering and taking a data-driven analytical approach.
- Be comfortable in a fast-moving environment and demonstrate nimble problem-solving nous.
- Excellent cross-functional collaborator, with the ability to strike deep relationships.
- A team player, who is willing to roll up sleeves and work with others.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Experience launching community initiatives will be considered a plus (e.g., building an online forum, launching an advocacy program, customer communications, etc.).
- Occasional travel may be required for this role.
With a team of nearly 70 staff based in the US and Ukraine, Influ2 offers its team members:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment to dive deep into the latest Adtech and Martech technology
- A competitive salary and equity (dependent on role)
- Fully remote working
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- 20 days annual vacation
Your application has been successfully submitted.