Senior Product Marketing Manager
What we’re hiring for:
We have product/market fit. We have a kickass product. Our customers love it.
And we realize we can’t wait any longer to invest in a legit Product Marketer to truly bring our product to market.
Are you the Senior Product Marketing Manager to help us make this happen?
What we expect you to own and run with:
- Leading our product launches and coordinate across Sales, Product, Customer Success, and Customer Marketing
- Partnering with Product, Sales, Customer Success, and Customer Marketing so we know what our customers need and how Metadata is benefiting them
- Owning our competitive intelligence and market landscape so we know how to best position Metadata
- Enabling our GTM team with the latest strategic narrative, messaging, and collateral
- Working closely with Product and Engineering teams to influence the product roadmap, add new features, and prioritize new integrations based on customer feedback and market demand
- Creating messaging for GTM initiatives and product launches
- Building strong relationships with Gartner, Forrester, and G2 to build and establish ourselves as leaders in our demand generation platform category
- Partnering with Customer Marketing and Customer Success teams to identify customer stories and testimonials
- Working closely with Demand Generation team on marketing campaigns to drive pipeline
Which boxes you need to check:
- You have 5-7 years of B2B marketing experience at SaaS companies, with at least 3 of them being in the product marketing field specifically
- You hate marketing buzzwords just as much as we do; you write like you talk
- You get excited about trying new ideas and “breaking shit” to differentiate from the rest
- You’re pumped to be part of building something great at an early stage, fast-growing startup
- You’re ready to use your experience to hit the ground running, bring fresh ideas, and help a bunch of non-product marketers position our product effectively
- You love to work cross-functionally and bring together the expertise of Product, Sales, and Customer Success to drive roadmap and positioning
- You don’t take yourself or marketing too seriously and enjoy a good meme
What we offer:
- Remote, in-office, or hybrid position — whichever you prefer
- Competitive compensation, bonus, and equity
- Individual contributor or people management pathing in a fast-growing company
- Extremely friendly, inclusive, human-first team culture
Metadata is the first demand generation platform that launches paid campaign experiments and self-optimizes them to revenue. Through AI and machine learning, Metadata helps B2B marketers automate the repeatable and time-consuming parts of running paid campaigns so they can focus more of their time on strategy, targeting, and creative. B2B marketers at Zoom, Okta, and ThoughtSpot rely on Metadata to get closer to revenue.
Your application has been successfully submitted.