Customer Marketing Manager
What we’re hiring for:
We have a kickass product. Our customers legit love it. Some even write unsolicited blog/LinkedIn posts raving about it.
We’re sitting on a goldmine here with how happy and vocal our best customers are.
Now is the time to double down on customer marketing and make sure every B2B marketer not using Metadata gets serious FOMO.
So we’re hiring our first Customer Marketing Manager to help us make this happen.
What we expect you to own and run with:
- Developing marketing campaigns focused on improving product adoption, customer retention, and expansion
- Establishing a customer lifecycle roadmap to figure out which programs and channels will deepen engagement and loyalty
- Managing our existing Customer Advisory Board program and taking it to the next level
- Playing a lead role in building our community for demand generation marketers
- Working with the Product Marketing and Customer Success teams to re-launch our monthly email newsletter for Metadata customers, highlighting new product releases and customer success stories
- Building a legit library of compelling customer stories, testimonials, and references
- Plan and execute in-person and virtual customer events as a way to foster a community of customers and demand marketers, and keep them engaged
- Growing our presence on G2, managing our customer review program, and making sure we stay up and to the right
- Leading monthly webinars, live/virtual events, our soon-to-be annual user conference, and award program for Metadata customers
- Making sure our brand personality comes through our customer marketing content
Which boxes you need to check:
- You have 4-6 years of relevant experience in B2B/SaaS marketing
- You have at least 2+ years of hands-on customer marketing and advocacy experience
- You’re interested in building a legit community (the future of B2B marketing)
- You hate marketing buzzwords just as much as we do; you write like you talk
- You’re ready to work at an early stage, fast-growing startup
- You aren’t expecting for there to be a “how to do your job” playbook waiting for you
- You know how to work with other teams like Customer Success, Sales, and Product
- You want to continue building your personal brand
- You don’t take yourself too seriously and enjoy a good meme
What we offer:
- Remote position
- Competitive compensation
- Career growth opportunity in a fast-growing company
- Extremely friendly and supportive team
Metadata is the first demand generation platform that launches paid campaign experiments and self-optimizes them to revenue. Through AI and machine learning, Metadata helps B2B marketers automate the repeatable and time-consuming parts of running paid campaigns so they can focus more of their time on strategy, targeting, and creative. B2B marketers at Zoom, Okta, and ThoughtSpot rely on Metadata to get closer to revenue.
Your application has been successfully submitted.