Demand Generation Manager
What we’re hiring for:
Marketing drives 75% of the pipeline at Metadata and it’s time we brought on someone to own our demand generation and demand capture initiatives. We have great awareness in the market and a kickass product. Our customers love it.
We need a legit Demand Generation Manager, who’s hungry, curious, and won’t shy away from taking on a revenue goal.
If this is you, keep reading.
What we expect you to own and run with:
- Own marketing campaigns focused on driving net-new pipeline, including specific inbound demo request and opportunity goals
- Own and manage a process for experimentation to find new channels, tactics, audiences and offers
- Build automated organic social outbound campaigns from company leaders, focused on driving inbound demand
- Develop and optimize pipeline acceleration campaigns to help improve deal velocity and conversion
- Leverage your own social persona to connect with other demand generation leaders, build relationships, and drive pipeline
- Work closely with Sales to plan and manage campaigns to target and strategic accounts
- Partner with our design team, operations manager, content managers and others to deliver best-in-class campaign experiences
Which boxes you need to check:
- 4+ years of B2B demand generation or marketing experience at a high-growth startup
- Expert-level skills with ad platforms and tools: LinkedIn, Facebook, Adwords, Metadata (a plus)
- Deep analytical expertise in ad platforms and with Google Analytics for website
- Experimentation and optimization mindset - get things out and test them vs. work on them until they're perfect
- Above-average communication skills and ability to distill complex concepts into 'explain like I'm 5' language
- Proof that you've had double-digit % impacts to revenue in current/past roles and ability to explain how you did it
- You hate marketing buzzwords just as much as we do; you write like you talk
- You’ve worked in MarTech and know how crowded the “ABM” landscape is
- You’re ready to work at an early stage, fast-growing startup
- You aren’t expecting for there to be a “how to do your job” playbook waiting for you
- You know how to work with teams like Product, Sales, and Customer Success
- You want to continue building your personal brand
- You don’t take yourself too seriously and enjoy a good meme
What we offer:
- Remote position
- Competitive compensation
- Career growth opportunity in a fast-growing company
- Extremely friendly and supportive team
Metadata is the first demand generation platform that launches paid campaign experiments and self-optimizes to revenue. Through AI and machine learning, Metadata helps B2B marketers automate the repeatable and time-consuming parts of running paid campaigns so they can focus more of their time on strategy, targeting, and creative. B2B marketers at Zoom, Okta, and ThoughtSpot rely on Metadata to get closer to revenue.
Your application has been successfully submitted.