Marketing Operations Manager
What we’re hiring for:
We are a 3-person marketing team pretending like we have 6, led by a career marketing operations leader - and the only way we can do that is through effective use of data, technology, and automation. We’ve blown past our ability to keep up with that need and are ready to hire someone to take it over.
Are you passionate about MarTech, amazing with data, and looking to own marketing operations for an awesome, high-growth startup? We’re looking for a rockstar Marketing Operations Manager.
If this is you, keep reading.
What we expect you to own and run with:
- Own and manage our entire marketing technology and operations stack from strategy to implementation and optimization
- Ensure our Google Analytics implementation is accurate, sophisticated, and providing insight to help optimize marketing performance
- Stay on top of marketing technology and operations trends, attend conferences, set up demos and manage tech evaluation processes
- Ensure all of our activities are set up so that we can measure the impact on revenue, or as close to it as possible
- Ensure marketing operations, technology and analytics are a competitive advantage for us
- Conduct frequent ad hoc analyses to provide insight to marketers to help them learn from and adjust campaigns
- Partner with the rest of Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success to ensure data accuracy and sharing across functions
Which boxes you need to check:
- 4+ years of B2B marketing operations/analytics experience, ideally at a high-growth SaaS startup
- Expert-level skills (these will be tested in the interview process) with our critical systems: Hubspot, Salesforce, Drift, Google Analytics, WordPress/Kinsta, Excel/Sheets, and ideally even Metadata
- Deep analytical capability and optimization mindset
- Above-average communication skills and ability to distill complex concepts into 'explain like I'm 5' language
- You’re ready to work at an early stage, fast-growing startup
- You aren’t expecting for there to be a “how to do your job” playbook waiting for you
- You know how to work with teams like Product, Sales, and Customer Success
- You don’t take yourself too seriously and enjoy a good meme
What we offer:
- Remote position
- Competitive compensation
- Career growth opportunity in a fast-growing company
- Extremely friendly and supportive team
Metadata is the first demand generation platform that launches paid campaign experiments and self-optimizes them to revenue. Through AI and machine learning, Metadata helps B2B marketers automate the repeatable and time-consuming parts of running paid campaigns so they can focus more of their time on strategy, targeting, and creative. B2B marketers at Zoom, Okta, and ThoughtSpot rely on Metadata to get closer to revenue.
Your application has been successfully submitted.