Demand Generation Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty programs, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual user generated content are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, UK, Israel, Bulgaria and Australia — and we’re still growing. Yotpo secured a $230 million fundraising round in March 2021, our valuation is now $1.4 billion, and our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry. You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sound exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
As Yotpo's Demand Generation Marketing Manager, you will help execute marketing campaigns (through channels such as email, events, webinars, paid acquisition and more) to retain our existing customer base, understand customer needs and pain points and identify areas of opportunity for revenue expansion. You work well with cross-functional departments such as partners, sales and client success to align on target accounts, quarterly goals and opportunities. You're a person who has a lot of ideas, loves marketing and isn’t afraid to try new things across various marketing channels.
- Craft and deliver breakthrough marketing campaigns and supporting content via relevant mediums and channels, including but not limited to web, email, events, paid and organic social media, to drive engagement, pipeline and ultimately ACV
- Find new opportunities and develop innovative marketing tactics to introduce new products to our existing customer base
- Orchestrate, negotiate, prioritize and manage project deliverables with other members of the marketing organization
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams (outside of the marketing org) to build project roadmaps, strategies, and execution plans for our existing customer database.
- Partner with CSM and Sales and operations teams to support pipeline goals
- Continuously measure and communicate the effectiveness of marketing programs, leveraging data to improve on methods of driving demand, revenue and to further brand recognition
- 2+ years in B2B SaaS or Marketing
- Excellent writing skills with a focus on storytelling
- Experience working with a sales team to meet MQL and ACV goals
- Keen eye for detail with an innovative approach to marketing
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Familiarity with sales & marketing software, preferably Salesforce and Marketo.
- Bachelor or University Degree
- Must have a valid U.S. work authorization to apply
Bonus points for:
- Experience in fast growing tech startup / B2B SaaS / e-commerce.
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, that’s okay! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. If you have a passion to learn and are excited about eCommerce and technology, then we want to hear from you.
About Yotpo US:
- 100% coverage of employee medical premiums; 90% coverage of dependent/family premiums.
- Comprehensive dental, life, disability and vision coverage.
- Generous PTO, holidays and flex days.
- Company sponsored 401K matching.
- Pre-tax Commuter and Healthcare benefits.
- Paid leave for new parents and Dependent Care FSA.
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition.
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events.
- In light of the global pandemic, all Yotpo teams are working in a remote capacity. When we return to the office, we expect we’ll be working in a hybrid model.
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture has consistently earned us coveted spots on Crain’s and BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work lists. Directly inspired by employee feedback, we create opportunities to bring our teams together. Yotpo programming includes quarterly events, educational fireside chats, summer outings, end of year celebrations, and affinity groups like Yotpo Cares and DEI-PO.
You’ll be working alongside awesome people where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged. Come join us and help us build a global company where we're all proud to belong.
Yotpo is also committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we want teammates who are similarly passionate about pushing for change in our industry.
Yotpo is for everyone, and we’re committed to anti-racist work. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.