Customer Marketing Manager
We are looking for a customer-obsessed marketer with ambitions to drive expansion and retention of our growing customer base.
This is our first dedicated customer marketing role and presents a huge opportunity to lay the foundations of customer marketing at Zencargo. As we continue to grow at pace we are now ready to follow our acquisition strategy with a customer marketing strategy focussed on supporting our customer base through their onboarding and growth with us. You will work in our Product Marketing function and in partnership with the wider marketing team and business to plan and execute campaigns with our customers at their heart.
Success in this role will be measured as net dollar retention (with an expansion revenue and retention lens) as well as looking at customer experience and delight. Done right, we believe that building excellent customer marketing foundations paves the way for significant growth and customer evangelism leading to new business referrals.
- Collaborating with the Head of Product Marketing to define the customer campaign strategy to drive growth and retention throughout our customer base.
- Manage and execute cross-channel campaigns, including webinars, events and communications.
- Work with the wider marketing team (Brand & Creative, and Demand Generation) to brief and develop content to support all marketing and educational activities.
- Track performance, including analysing marketing-influenced upsells, renewals and cross-sell data, to understand customer engagement.
- Use performance data, CRM and customer insights to identify the biggest opportunities to maximise value from accounts and optimise communications.
- Leverage market research, data points and customer testimonials to incorporate the voice of the customer in all communications to bring the value of Zencargo alive.
- Communicate industry developments to showcase Zencargo as a thought-leader in the sector.
- You are customer obsessed. You want to understand customer needs and are passionate about delighting customers at every touch point they have with ZenCargo.
- You are a strong communicator. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, capable of distilling complex problems to influence key decision makers.
- You are data-savvy. With a good understanding of user engagement and retention models to drive customer campaign success. You are able to interpret data from multiple sources, identify trends and spot improvement areas. Your strong analytical and quantitative skills will come into their own when using research and metrics to tell compelling stories.
- You are a creative problem-solver with a growth mindset. Actively and intuitively seeking ways to simplify processes and improve performance (e.g. growth hacking, automations, workflows, etc).
- You are comfortable with ambiguity in a fast paced environment. With an ability to change course and think quickly in a growing business.
- 3 to 5 years of B2B marketing experience with knowledge of growth and retention marketing including customer lifecycle programs.
- Experience with marketing tools (e.g. Mailchimp, Hubspot, or similar)
- Knowledge of CRM (e.g. Salesforce or similar)
- Experience driving multi-channel activities (e.g. email, digital, webinars etc.)
- Fair salary and a pension scheme
- Internationally diverse, sociable, dynamic team with a clear vision and strategy
- 25 days holiday a year plus bank holidays
- We offer flexible working, including parent-friendly working hours, flexible hours, working from home days. We value output over face time. You’re free to work however you work best...
- £500 annual self-development budget for conferences and trainings - learning is important to us
- Enhanced maternity and paternity packages.
- Fast paced environment with lots of room for creative freedom
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to change one of the biggest industries in the world
- Regular company socials
- Weekly Yoga and discounts at local gyms
- Cycle to work scheme
- Nursery salary saving
Shipping is the trillion-dollar industry that people rarely talk about. It’s big, complex, cumbersome and fraught with legacy, which means it’s ripe for disruption and Zencargo are uniquely positioned to capitalise on this opportunity.
Our digital platform provides a central place for teams to gain deep operational and strategic insight into their supply chain. Through visibility down to the individual product level, our platform flags risks early in the supply chain to allow for business leaders to react and make informed decisions. This helps us deliver against our mission of making our customers’ supply chain their competitive advantage.
The combination of our vision, people and technology has placed us in Sunday times tech track 100 ‘ones to watch’, were awarded us the prestigious BIFA supply chain management award and are proud to be a part of the Tech Nation Upscale 5.0 cohort.
Your application has been successfully submitted.