Content Marketing Executive
Zencargo is the Digital Freight Forwarder with a vision of a world with smarter trade.
Our revolutionary digital platform collects and centralises crucial shipping data for end to end operations, allowing teams to get real time visibility into the progress of their shipments, and empowering Business Leaders to make better, faster and more informed decisions.
The result? Strategies implemented in seconds that improve the efficiency of their supply chains, and another step towards making global trade more efficient, reducing costs and emissions along the way, making life easier for everyone involved in supply chain logistics.
Since launching the business in 2017, co-founders Alex Hersham and Richard Fattal have successfully grown the business and now work with some of Europe’s fastest growing businesses. Having recently raised our Series B funding, we're in a rapid growth phase, with the team expected to grow to over 300 people across the UK, Europe, Hong Kong and the US.
As a result, we're looking to grow our team even more, and are looking for outcome oriented, data driven, collaborative and innovative individuals to join us and make a huge impact in an industry that's long overdue change. If that sounds like you, then we'd love you to come on the journey with us.
We see content as a tool to scale our growth and help us become the business we want to be. We’re looking for a content executive with high standards and plenty of ambition to join our close, rapidly growing team.
You’ll be working closely with the Head of Content, the rest of the Marketing team and our agencies to plan and produce our content output.
That might be guides, webinars, blogs, social media, videos, interactive tools, brand plays - there’s a lot of variety and scope for making your mark.
- Getting to grips with the supply chain and logistics world - its problems, its successes, its players and its future
- Produce a range of useful, interesting, creative content to hit brand awareness, lead generation and sales enablement goals
- Briefing, editing and reviewing work from freelancers and creative agencies to assure quality and impact
- Researching and planning content campaigns alongside the Growth Marketing team and our PR agencies
- Managing virtual and in-person events to keep things running smoothly while giving our guests a great experience
- Developing and contributing to content strategy alongside Head of Content
- Reviewing and measuring content performance, and working out how to get most bang from each content buck
- You have spent years building excellent writing abilities, with a portfolio of written material across a variety of media and formats, from ad copy to blogs to the odd long-form piece
- You are always listening to our audience for what annoys them, excites them, anything that could be valuable for them
- You’re a natural problem solver, who marries creativity and strategic thinking to produce content that get results
- You are highly organised, and find it easy to keep track of, prioritise or stagger the delivery of lots of different tasks
- You’re always testing and pushing for the chance to kick things up a notch - whether it’s a new format, or an interesting headline
- You’re comfortable managing stakeholders and building relationships, both internal and external, to get the information and insight you need
- You have B2B marketing experience and understand multi-stakeholder, multi-phase sales cycles (and what’s needed at each stage)
- Fair salary and a pension scheme
- Internationally diverse, sociable, dynamic team with a clear vision and strategy
- 25 days holiday a year plus bank holidays
- We offer flexible working, including parent-friendly working hours, flexible hours, working from home days. We value output over face time. You’re free to work however you work best..
- £500 annual self-development budget for conferences and trainings - learning is important to us
- Enhanced maternity and paternity packages.
- Fast paced environment with lots of room for creative freedom
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to change one of the biggest industries in the world
- Regular company socials.
- Weekly Yoga and discounts at local gyms
- Cycle to work scheme
- Nursery salary saving
Founded in 2017, there are now over 150 of us. Our team comes from all walks of life, and we welcome diverse voices and views to help us solve problems in the industry in a fresh way. Our Operational and Commercial teams are experts in logistics, freight forwarding and growing a business and our Product and Engineering team have experience in international B2B marketplaces, disruptive communication platforms, running product development agencies and financial products.
Our founding team have wide ranging experience in the shipping and logistics industry, financial services, machine learning and online platform business. They came together to launch Zencargo in 2017 and since then have overseen rapid growth scaling a team across Europe, working with fast-growing businesses - we work with 30% of the fastest-growing e-commerce companies in the UK - as well as enterprise customers.
A fair chance
Every role in the Zencargo team is open to applications from all sections of society. We believe in the superpowers and potential of everyone, regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other difference that makes you, you.More than just encouraging your application, we're committed to conscious inclusion that (we hope and intend) cultivates an environment of belonging. We open our doors to those who share these motivations.
Your application has been successfully submitted.