Lifecycle Marketing Manager
Zencargo is the Digital Freight Forwarder with a vision of a world with smarter trade.
Our revolutionary digital platform collects and centralises crucial shipping data for end to end operations, allowing teams to get real time visibility into the progress of their shipments, and empowering Business Leaders to make better, faster and more informed decisions.The result? Strategies implemented in seconds that improve the efficiency of their supply chains, and another step towards making global trade more efficient, reducing costs and emissions along the way, making life easier for everyone involved in supply chain logistics.
Since launching the business in 2017, co-founders Alex Hersham and Richard Fattal have successfully grown the business and now work with some of Europe’s fastest growing businesses. Having recently raised our Series B funding, we're in a rapid growth phase, with the team expected to grow to over 300 people across the UK, Europe, Hong Kong and the US.As a result, we're looking to grow our team even more, and are looking for outcome oriented, data driven, collaborative and innovative individuals to join us and make a huge impact in an industry that's long overdue change. If that sounds like you, then we'd love you to come on the journey with us
We are looking for someone with a unique blend of technical ability and drive to know and understand our customer.
This is an integral role within the Marketing team, with a focus on lead to customer conversion and increasing funnel marketing efficiency. You are a master of using data and analytics to drive growth and insight. You are able to help inform user and buyer journeys from acquisition right through to upsell. Even better, you know what to track to understand what optimisations need to be made and what will have the biggest impact
With recent Series B investment, we are on our way to domestic domination and international expansion. We are a close, rapidly growing team. Our vision is to be the fastest growing Logistics company in Europe, and with 300% growth during the last year, we are in a good position to realise that goal.
Within the Demand Generation Team, you'll use data to draw expert insights, driving Zencargo towards our revenue targets. Your understanding of our customer will enable you to impact the entire customer journey. You’ll work cross-functionally to deliver your lifecycle strategy, like working with sales development team on pre-funnel conversion rates, or the business development team on closed won revenue metrics.
- Responsible for marketing funnel efficiency from acquisition to customer and beyond, with accountability over in-funnel conversion rates, and post SAO conversion.
- Responsible for building, measuring, and analysing campaigns focused on Revenue (e.g. increasing closed won rates and deal velocity)
- Develop Zencargo’s Lifecycle Marketing strategy in line with our customer’s buying journey
- Working collaboratively with Sales, Customer Success and RevOps teams
- Writing impactful communications that build connections, trust, and urgency with our target audience
- Effectively project managing and delivering end-to-end marketing campaigns within lifecycle marketing
- Working closely with our Regional Marketing Managers to hit our Regional pipeline goals
- You are customer obsessed and use your curiosity to become a market expert, and can turn that expertise into high performing targeted marketing
- You are a compelling copyright, with a personality, that brings us closer to our audience
- You have a deep understanding of funnel marketing strategy, and how to impact conversion rates
- You are collaborative and a strong project manager - you thrive off working with other people to hit our Marketing goals
- You are a strong technical marketer - you feel at home with data and you can draw great insights that impact the way we go to market
- Fair salary and a pension scheme
- Internationally diverse, sociable, dynamic team with a clear vision and strategy
- 25 days holiday a year plus bank holidays
- We offer flexible working, including parent-friendly working hours, flexible hours, working from home days. We value output over face time. You’re free to work however you work best...
- £500 annual self-development budget for conferences and trainings - learning is important to us
- Enhanced maternity and paternity packages.
- Fast paced environment with lots of room for creative freedom
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to change one of the biggest industries in the world
- Regular company socials
- Weekly Yoga and discounts at local gyms
- Cycle to work scheme
- Nursery salary saving
Shipping is the trillion-dollar industry that people rarely talk about. It’s big, complex, cumbersome and fraught with legacy, which means it’s ripe for disruption and Zencargo are uniquely positioned to capitalise on this opportunity.
Our digital platform provides a central place for teams to gain deep operational and strategic insight into their supply chain. Through visibility down to the individual product level, our platform flags risks early in the supply chain to allow for business leaders to react and make informed decisions. This helps us deliver against our mission of making our customers’ supply chain their competitive advantage.
The combination of our vision, people and technology has placed us in Sunday times tech track 100 ‘ones to watch’, were awarded us the prestigious BIFA supply chain management award and are proud to be a part of the Tech Nation Upscale 5.0 cohort.
Founded in 2017, there are now over 150 of us. Our team comes from all walks of life, and we welcome diverse voices and views to help us solve problems in the industry in a fresh way. Our Operational and Commercial teams are experts in logistics, freight forwarding and growing a business and our Product and Engineering team have experience in international B2B marketplaces, disruptive communication platforms, running product development agencies and financial products.
Our founding team have wide ranging experience in the shipping and logistics industry, financial services, machine learning and online platform business. They came together to launch Zencargo in 2017 and since then have overseen rapid growth scaling a team across Europe, working with fast-growing businesses - we work with 30% of the fastest-growing e-commerce companies in the UK - as well as enterprise customers.
A fair chance
Every role in the Zencargo team is open to applications from all sections of society. We believe in the superpowers and potential of everyone, regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other difference that makes you, you. More than just encouraging your application, we're committed to conscious inclusion that (we hope and intend) cultivates an environment of belonging. We open our doors to those who share these motivations.
Your application has been successfully submitted.