Growth Marketing Manager
Zencargo is the Digital Freight Forwarder with a vision of a world with smarter trade.
Our revolutionary digital platform collects and centralises crucial shipping data for end to end operations, allowing teams to get real time visibility into the progress of their shipments, and empowering Business Leaders to make better, faster and more informed decisions.The result? Strategies implemented in seconds that improve the efficiency of their supply chains, and another step towards making global trade more efficient, reducing costs and emissions along the way, making life easier for everyone involved in supply chain logistics.
Since launching the business in 2017, co-founders Alex Hersham and Richard Fattal have successfully grown the business and now work with some of Europe’s fastest growing businesses. Having recently raised our Series B funding, we're in a rapid growth phase, with the team expected to grow to over 300 people across the UK, Europe, Hong Kong and the US.As a result, we're looking to grow our team even more, and are looking for outcome oriented, data driven, collaborative and innovative individuals to join us and make a huge impact in an industry that's long overdue change. If that sounds like you, then we'd love you to come on the journey with us.
Looking for a role like this?
> Strategise and deliver your own digital marketing strategy
> Accountability over digital performance (and not just MQLs)
> The room and resource to run creative, unique experiments
With recent Series B investment, we are on our way to domestic domination and international expansion. We need an ambitious marketer to own our digital channels, execute digital marketing campaigns, and deliver meaningful pipeline in the UK and our new markets.
We are a close, rapidly growing team. Our vision is to be the fastest growing Logistics company in Europe, and with 300% growth during the last year, we are in a good position to realise that goal.
Within the Demand Generation Team, you'll use your digital expertise, working collaboratively across the team to drive and support campaigns through all things digital - paid social, google ads, website, and more.
- Responsible for global digital channel performance across channels like Google Search and Display, LinkedIn, Social Media etc.
- Supporting the team as the digital expert, owning digital marketing strategy and our paid digital channels
- Working collaboratively with our regional marketing managers to hit our regional pipeline goals
- Responsible for the creation of ad campaigns and landing pages, working closely with our design and creative teams
- Responsible for building, measuring and analysing results of digital and “nurture” campaigns
- Responsible for organic social strategy and building Zencargo’s profile within our target audience
- You have demonstrated success in orchestrating and delivering integrated digital marketing campaigns, effectively working in collaboration with content, design, sales development and business development.
- You have a deep understanding of digital marketing strategy and consumer journeys across the funnel and how to engage prospects based on a broad range of data points
- You are a strong analytical thinker, using data to measure performance and inform future decision making
- You are an expert on digital channels, using your expertise to create engaging and original organic and paid campaigns
- Own digital experiments and analytics within ZenLab > our experimentation and optimisation workstream
- You are customer obsessed and use your curiosity to become a market expert, and can turn that expertise into high performing targeted marketing
- Internationally diverse, sociable, dynamic team with a clear vision and strategy
- 25 days holiday a year plus bank holidays
- We offer flexible working, including parent-friendly working hours, flexible hours, working from home days. We value output over face time. You’re free to work however you work best...
- £500 annual self-development budget for conferences and trainings - learning is important to us
- Competitive salary and pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity packages.
- Fast paced environment with lots of room for creative freedom
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to change one of the biggest industries in the world
- Regular company socials
- Weekly Yoga and discounts at local gyms
- Cycle to work scheme
- Nursery salary saving
Founded in 2017, there are now over 150 of us. Our team comes from all walks of life, and we welcome diverse voices and views to help us solve problems in the industry in a fresh way. Our Operational and Commercial teams are experts in logistics, freight forwarding and growing a business and our Product and Engineering team have experience in international B2B marketplaces, disruptive communication platforms, running product development agencies and financial products.
Our founding team have wide ranging experience in the shipping and logistics industry, financial services, machine learning and online platform business. They came together to launch Zencargo in 2017 and since then have overseen rapid growth scaling a team across Europe, working with fast-growing businesses - we work with 30% of the fastest-growing e-commerce companies in the UK - as well as enterprise customers.
A fair chance
Every role in the Zencargo team is open to applications from all sections of society. We believe in the superpowers and potential of everyone, regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other difference that makes you, you. More than just encouraging your application, we're committed to conscious inclusion that (we hope and intend) cultivates an environment of belonging. We open our doors to those who share these motivations.
Your application has been successfully submitted.