We are looking for a passionate and creative brand marketer to build and deliver on Zencargo’s brand strategy to increase brand awareness, consideration and trust amongst different audience groups. From prospect and customer branding to employer brand, our Brand Manager will be responsible for the building and execution of Zencargo’s brand identity, insights and delivery to establish us as a disruptive leader in our industry.
You will work across the business to deliver exciting initiatives to delight and engage our prospect and customer audience and will be responsible for developing and enforcing our overall brand image. We want to work together to build a brand that we are equally proud to bring to market and to show our friends.
Working with our central marketing team you will have the opportunity to build our brand function from scratch and to take our brand around the world as we open in new markets and expand our audience. You will be the custodian of our visual brand and will work closely and collaboratively across the business to provide vision and strategy around brand campaigns to execute them and drive tangible business outcomes.
- Define a market-beating brand strategy that takes Zencargo’s brand to the next level.
- Develop and manage brand assets including brand and style guidelines to ensure consistency of look and feel across everything that we create
- Build a calendar of corporate branding initiatives and campaigns that drive customer loyalty and fuel prospect awareness, engagement and trust across multiple channels including social media, partner marketing, events etc.
- Ensure all design assets are cohesive and effective; cultivating and curating a strong brand image across all media and campaigns.
- Introduce Zencargo to new markets through creative and ambitious branding campaigns that accelerate our international growth.
- Work closely with our Product Team to build watertight alignment between our visual brand and product development.
- Work closely with Customer Marketing and Customer Success teams to formulate our approach to unlocking and mobilising brand advocacy from our customers.
- Work closely with Product Marketing to research and strategise based on competitor and customer insight and analysis in relation to brand.
- You are passionate about building brands that make your audience feel something. You constantly strive to differentiate and are tirelessly creative.
- You have a deep knowledge of B2B brand development strategies and are constantly curious to learn more.
- You are unafraid to push conventional boundaries and are inspirational in bringing others with you.
- You are able to transform data and insight into actionable and effective plans and tactics
- You are comfortable in both the strategic and the tactical elements of brand management and are enthusiastic with getting ‘hands-on’ with the brand, your campaign strategy and working across the business
- You have a broad knowledge of multi-channel marketing and bring tools and campaign experience and expertise to our team
- Ideally, you have 4 or more years experience in brand, product or customer focussed marketing roles
- Ideally, you have worked in a high-growth environment before and are comfortable with change, moving at pace and being ruthless in your prioritisation
- Fair salary and a pension scheme
- Internationally diverse, sociable, dynamic team with a clear vision and strategy
- 25 days holiday a year plus bank holidays
- We offer flexible working, including parent-friendly working hours, flexible hours, working from home days. We value output over face time. You’re free to work however you work best...
- £500 annual self-development budget for conferences and trainings - learning is important to us
- Enhanced maternity and paternity packages.
- Fast paced environment with lots of room for creative freedom
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to change one of the biggest industries in the world
- Regular company socials
- Weekly Yoga and discounts at local gyms
- Cycle to work scheme
- Nursery salary saving
Shipping is the trillion-dollar industry that people rarely talk about. It’s big, complex, cumbersome and fraught with legacy, which means it’s ripe for disruption and Zencargo are uniquely positioned to capitalise on this opportunity.
Our digital platform provides a central place for teams to gain deep operational and strategic insight into their supply chain. Through visibility down to the individual product level, our platform flags risks early in the supply chain to allow for business leaders to react and make informed decisions. This helps us deliver against our mission of making our customers’ supply chain their competitive advantage.
The combination of our vision, people and technology has placed us in Sunday times tech track 100 ‘ones to watch’, were awarded us the prestigious BIFA supply chain management award and are proud to be a part of the Tech Nation Upscale 5.0 cohort
Your application has been successfully submitted.