Associate Account Manager
Godfrey’s Account Management staff requires Associate Account Managers who have strong project management skills to manage the many elements that make up the highly-integrated, digital marketing communications programs we execute for our business-to-business clients. The person fulfilling this position must be highly motivated and detail oriented. The individual must have the ability to help define the scope of projects; plan schedules, budgets, and determine tasks and resources; and then manage projects to completion on time and on budget. This person may also provide valuable client contact within the context of specific projects, so good customer service skills along with oral and written communications skills are essential.
All Godfrey employees are accountable for and expected to integrate Godfrey’s Core Values - Drive, Fascination, Partnership, Transparency - into overall position responsibilities.
- Responsible for the input of client projects and coordination with agency resources in the execution of client program elements.
- Leads scheduling of all team projects and assists Account Managers and team in managing client programs and projects, including time/cost estimates and budgets.
- Works closely with traffic managers to execute program tactics.
- Participates in media and other planning activities; manages the execution and coordination of media plans. Completes monthly media planning documents and manages the internal processes to ensure the correct assignment of creative for each placement.
- In coordination with the Account Managers, provides client contact at the specific project level to communicate or gain information critical to achieving time and budget expectations.
- Provides project management of website development projects as applicable.
- Expected to maintain a billable ratio of 70-80% with a 75-90% billed ratio by focusing on billable project management and account management tasks.
- Defines project details, deliverables and milestones; determines tasks and project schedules.
- Maintains and updates schedules to accommodate client/project scope changes.
- Tracks budget and timeline performance; communicates changes as required.
- Communicates project status to account managers at least weekly. Serves as the main point of contact for account managers when they are traveling.
- Assists in the management of scope changes with account managers.
- Prepares schedules and estimates; supports proposal preparation.
- Becomes familiar with and helps elicit client requirements.
- Participates in activities that assist the group in identifying process activities that will improve project and program margins and profitability.
- Works with Account Supervisor or Account Manager to understand, internalize and apply principles for developing and executing integrated, web-centric, digital marketing communications programs and Godfrey’s practices.
- Participates in agency initiatives, such as Venture Teams, which enhance Godfrey’s competitive position.
- Works closely with supervisor to understand and develop requirements (knowledge, skills) for advancement.
Education, Experience and Capabilities
- BA/BS, preferably in communications, marketing, advertising, or liberal arts is preferred. Foreign language study and proficiency a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years of marketing communications, design, production, interactive and/or project management experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborator and team player
- Experienced in digital technologies; experience with websites, search and social media a strong plus
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Qualified applicants should apply on our site via this link.
Your application has been successfully submitted.