Paid Acquisition Marketer
Paid Acquisition Marketer
About the Role
Time Doctor is a work insights software company that tracks and analyzes how time is spent to provide insights and direction on how companies can improve performance and be better. Better by the hour, better by the minute – better by the second.
We’re looking to add a talented Paid Acquisition Marketer to help us accelerate the future of remote work. The Paid Acquisition hire should be a results-driven quantitative marketer who has experience managing and analyzing paid acquisition campaigns to operate our paid media budget. This person will be responsible for evolving our digital acquisition strategy to drive growth and efficiencies across our paid channels. We’re looking for a self-starter who is extremely organized and can thrive with ambiguity and conflicting priorities. An ideal candidate can excel in both the analytical and creative sides of marketing and can communicate channel performance effectively.
- Define the paid acquisition strategy and priorities for Time Doctor, focused on proven channels and tactics.
- Set priorities for paid media marketing and supporting functions to further scale customer acquisition, business impact, and ROI.
- Identify and build the business case for new customer acquisition opportunities, in partnership with Digital Strategy and Operations teams.
- Exceed acquisition and bookings targets for the channel, and understand key drivers of performance deltas.
- Represent and explain business performance, insights, and demonstrate progress to leadership stakeholders. .
- Build and present monthly and quarterly reporting on CAC and payback period for ad platforms and campaigns and articulate the impact of investment in paid media channels
- Spearhead the production and optimization of creatives focusing on engagement and acquisition.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience in marketing, customer acquisition, demand generation, strategy consulting, or related role at a consumer internet or b2b technology company.
- 3+ years experience directly managing paid marketing programs of significant scale either internally or at an ad agency
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Experience with and knowledge of digital advertising platforms (e.g. Google, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter).
- Desire and willingness to function as both a strategic marketer and also orchestrate tactical components of integrated marketing campaigns.
- A demonstrated proficiency in Excel, basic statistics, and experimental design
- Experience with SQL is a plus
- Experience working remotely is a big plus!
This is a full-time, 100% remote position that will allow you to work from anywhere.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our vision is to be the most trusted time-tracking and productivity application for remote teams. We help companies and employees do their best work. We are looking for people passionate about spreading the practice of remote work with all of the benefits that come with it. We believe that office life is antiquated, that geography should not limit your career prospects, and that people should be able to work from wherever they want.
We’re a diverse global team of over 130 people working 100% remotely in over 30 different countries. We’re looking for innovative team members ready to help us modernize remote work. Learn more about us here - https://www.timedoctor.com/about-us.html
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Better by the hour, better by the minute, better by the second