Customer Marketing Manager
Bridgit is workforce intelligence for the construction industry. Bridgit’s mission is simple – to help the construction industry maximize profits and reduce risk by taking a people-first approach.
The Bridgit team (Bridgitrons) delivers results, fast. We are fixated on improving the lives of our customers. We strive to know ourselves and each other, because at the end of the day, we win and lose together. We are, and always have been, driven by the want to disrupt and transform construction.
Make an impression, make an impact.
The Marketing Team at Bridgit
At Bridgit, we believe that world-class Marketing sits at the intersection of storytelling, design and technology. Using these core competencies, our team exists to super charge awareness of Bridgit, and drive demand to feed the sales funnel. We take a data-first approach which enables us to identify what works and what doesn’t, and react quickly. We specialize in various areas, including demand generation, content and product marketing, and brand design.
What you will do
This is a new role in Bridgit’s marketing team and will be key in building, executing, and owning our customer marketing program. As Customer Marketing Manager, you will drive revenue, engagement, and advocacy across our growing customer base. Aside from focusing on driving expansion across customer accounts, you’ll own celebrating the success of our customer across all channels like field marketing, demand generation, and content marketing. We’re looking for someone with a love for both marketing and CX, that has experience building proven customer marketing programs. You’ll have the ability to immediately impact decision-making in a high-growth company.
You can expect to:
- Create, execute, scale, and measure marketing programs for Bridgit customers
- Launch tactics including email marketing (onboarding flows and engagement programs), in-app notifications, direct mail to increase renewals, referrals, and expansion
- Relaunch our customer email newsletter and in-app notifications to increase adoption, usage, and retention
- Act as the primary marketing contact for marketing programs involving customers like webinars, case studies, speaking opportunities at events, review and referral programs
- Support in identifying key customers for said marketing programs
- Target, build, and maintain a list of customer advocates
- Build and maintain a library of customer stories, testimonials, and references
- Growing our presence on software review sites and managing our customer review program
- Be a key player in building and executing on the account-based marketing strategy for 2022, specifically as it relates to expansion
Are you a good fit for a Customer Marketing Manager at Bridgit?
Let’s start with our core values:
- Deliver results, fast
- Fixate on the customer
- Be open, be honest
- Win or lose together
- Never stop learning
Does that sound like you? Great! Keep reading.
- You are both a strategic thinker and executor
- You have previous B2B marketing and either account management or customer success experience
- You have built a customer marketing strategy and programs to drive engagement
- You understand the customer lifecycle, from MQL to Customer
- Exceptional verbal communication skills with a proven ability to write compelling copy
- You are a fast-paced and results oriented individual that holds yourself accountable
- Data driven with strong analytical skills and a proven ability to forecast and report on KPIs
- Strong interpersonal skills to work closely with multiple customer and marketing team leads
- You have experience with Salesforce and any marketing automation platform
- Bonus: You’ve run a customer conference and Customer Advisory Board in the past
- Bonus: Previous experience in the AEC industry (or related verticals)
We recognize many of the skills we’ve developed over our careers are often transferable. We believe that creativity, enthusiasm, and drive are the keys to success. If you’re not sure you meet every qualification but feel you have other experience relevant to the role, we encourage you to apply.
- A fast-paced, autonomous environment with the opportunity to make an impact quickly
- A culture that encourages innovation and professional growth, among other things
- Flexibility in how you work as well as options for working locations
- Competitive salary, options, and benefits including unlimited vacation and 4-hour Fridays
At Bridgit, we are committed to diversity, equality and inclusion, and thank all applicants in advance. Accommodations are available during all stages of the recruitment process, please advise us of any needs as required.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Make an impression, make an impact.