Digital Demand Gen Marketer & Account Manager (Remote Full-Time)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About Magnetude Consulting and this Position
Magnetude Consulting is a boutique, full-service marketing consultancy that was founded in Boston and now has clients and staff located around the country. The company specializes in working with entrepreneurial B2B tech sector firms. We have an opening for an entrepreneurially-minded, passionate digital marketer and account manager with hands-on experience in a breadth of marketing channels. This individual will be responsible for working directly with clients on their marketing efforts and executing against marketing programs that support the client’s strategic and business goals. The role is best suited towards an individual who is a self-starter, is passionate about marketing and forming client relationships, and has an ability to see how individual programs fit into an overall marketing plan.
Why work for Magnetude Consulting?
Magnetude cultivates a collaborative, exciting, and rewarding work environment, where employees love working together and with our clients. We are female-founded and owned, and we believe that the work/life balance of our team is key to our success. Our team of marketing experts spans a broad range of all marketing disciplines and employs the most current marketing technologies, strategies, and tactics. We pride ourselves on building true partnerships with our clients that help us deliver the highest-quality marketing to support their growth and success.
- Developing and executing against digital and demand generation program plans to meet and exceed client needs and goals
- Serving as the day-to-day point of contact for a portfolio of clients
- Managing relationships and communicating project process and requirements with internal and client audiences
- Pulling monthly performance metrics and conducting metrics analysis to inform client program recommendations and campaign optimizations
- Providing hands-on, tactical execution of outbound/inbound digital marketing efforts (may include management of ABM programs, partner and/or channel programs, paid ads such as LinkedIn and Google AdWords, Hubspot, etc.)
- Managing and optimizing client websites via WordPress
- Scheduling and publishing social media plans/programs
- Developing and managing email and integrated campaigns (e.g. webinars, nurturing programs, event promotions)
- Managing or advising the team on other facets of digital marketing (e.g. SEO, paid search)—working with our team’s experts who specialize in those areas
- Being proactive in identifying new approaches, tools, and programs to meet client objectives
The ideal candidate must:
- Be positive, collaborative and a great communicator
- Be highly organized and enjoys interacting with clients
- Be a marketing generalist with a strong understanding of all areas of marketing (not just digital) and understands how individual programs fit into a larger marketing strategy
- Have hands-on experience in at least a few of the following areas (SEO, paid search, marketing automation, social media, channel marketing, PR, trade shows/events, and sales enablement).
- Experience in cyber, high tech or health care is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or higher level of education
- 5-15 years of prior experience in B2B marketing roles
- 2+ years of consulting and/or account management experience in a client-facing role (preferred but not required)
Your application has been successfully submitted.