Product Marketing Director
Join a rapidly innovating rocket ship looking to propel to its next stage of hyper-growth. Flosum provides a complete end-to-end solution including built-in merge tools, version control, continuous deployments, static code analysis, user story management & regression testing tools. Flosum is completely built on Salesforce, Salesforce and provides a suite of products ranging from Data Migration, Data Backup, and Version Control for Developers, Admins, Architects, Directors, and Chief Information Officers.
If you are looking to join a fast-paced company with a proven product and a rapidly growing one, then this might be an opportunity perfect for you!
As our Product Marketing Director, you will:
- Be responsible for developing effective marketing strategies and plans to communicate the features and benefits of the Flosum solution.
- Play a meaningful role in evolving what it means to be the voice of the customer.
- Develop and implement the most profitable plans to position and promote our products.
- Differentiate and position Flosum’s product offering as compared to that of the competition
- Articulate messaging on new product features on the website. Create relevant collateral such as technical blogs to drive awareness
- Maintain the website with content & collateral to educate and engage passive buyers
- Be the voice-of-the-customer internally within Flosum
- Stay current on the market trends, learn new information, and create new webinar content on a regular basis
- Generate thought leadership content to influence Flosum’s perception as an innovative technology vendor
- Create product collateral, datasheets, and pitch decks to position key differentiators that can be leveraged in sales cycles
- Run developer marketing programs such as certifications, knowledge tips, etc.
- Create content for developer training and certification
- Must have 3-5 years of experience as a software developer
- At least 5+ years of experience as a product marketer
- Must have experience working with developer tools or IT management solutions
- Preferred experience with Salesforce DevOps and Backup/Recovery solutions is highly desirable
At Flosum, we offer great benefits!
We care about You! One of the greatest benefits of working at Flosum is working with an amazing team! We care about you and believe in a healthy balance of work and personal life and work collaboratively toward a common goal.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health Benefits
- Unlimited Flex Time Off Plan + All Major U.S. holidays
- Flexible Work Hours
- Remote Work Location
- Phone / Internet Monthly Capped Reimbursement
Flosum does not discriminate in employment opportunities, terms, and conditions of employment, or practices on the basis of race, age, gender, religious or political beliefs, national origin or heritage, disability, sexual orientation, or any characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time, remote
We are a 100% remote working company. All interviews are held completely virtual.
Your application has been successfully submitted.