B2C Growth Marketing Manager
As a B2C Growth Marketer you’re supporting InSided’s entire B2C focus on new customer acquisition. You help drive demand through paid & non-paid campaigns and continuously think of creative ways to increase traffic, leads, conversion & customer engagement - specifically for our B2C customers.
At inSided, we’re building next-generation customer communities . We are a well-funded and fast-growing company that helps cool companies like Mixpanel, Zapier, Gainsight, T-mobile and Sonos. We help companies to engage with their customers at scale, by connecting their community, providing self-service and collecting product feedback.
With your data-driven approach, you create insights and track the revenue contribution and attribution of our campaigns. You will get to support our global and local online marketing campaigns. Being part of an international marketing team, you will work closely with the other teams at HQ, the USA office and copy & design team to create impactful (online) campaigns. This is a great opportunity to be part of a fast growing company that is making a massive impact in B2C Software & Customer Success.
The ideal candidate is ambitious, equal parts creative, technologically savvy and analytical, and has 2+ years experience in a similar B2B/B2C Marketing role. Knowledge of Marketing Automation systems like Hubspot & other tooling is a must.
- Develop Marketing and Demand Generation strategies, channels, metrics & spend for B2C segment
- Be the link between the demand generation (marketing) team and the B2C partner team at InSided
- Collaborate with Head of Demand Gen & VP of B2C Unit on marketing strategy & campaigns
- Plan B2C marketing campaigns, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing manager to implement B2C Specific campaigns on paid search and social
- GTM of new product & features, specifically as it related to B2C Segment
- Collaborate with Content Managers, Design and other internal teams to support the creation of effective campaigns & content
- Manage and execute strategies to acquire, retain and convert customers in B2C segment
- Act as a soundboard for our Sales, Product & Customer Success teams
- Hit growth targets while maintaining customer acquisition cost
- You have 2+ years experience in a similar B2B/B2C role at a SaaS company
- Knowledge & experience working with a content team to generate content that resonates for specific audiences
- You’re no stranger to Paid Channels like Google, LinkedIn, Facebook and developing successful campaigns
- You’re a master of the conversion funnel, know your way around persuasion tactics and have dealt with email marketing before
- Data-driven, analytical
- Detailed, proactive, a doer & a problem solver
- Collaborate well in multi-disciplinary teams
- You thrive when given a lot of responsibility, freedom & can deal with a TON of fun @ work
What do we offer:
- A job at the fastest growing community building company in the USA and Europe 🚀
- A highly dynamic working environment, as inSided is growing fast (and you will be part of this growth)
- A place to learn, experiment, discover and develop yourself further
- A work-hard, play-hard environment (we are big fans of Friday afternoon drinks, boat trips, parties and events)
- Fun colleagues and offices in the heart of Amsterdam (an 8 minute walk from Amsterdam Central Station) & NYC (5 minute walk from Union Square)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Enable Company-Wide Customer Success