Marketing Development Representative
inSided is the fastest growing Customer Success Community Platform that uses the power of community to measurably improve our client’s customer engagement. As a result, customer success is transformed to become a direct driver of business growth for amazing B2B companies like Looker, Gong, Gainsight, and Zapier, who use inSided to directly drive business growth to reach millions of people worldwide.
inSided is based in Amsterdam and New York. Our HQ in Amsterdam is located along a beautiful canal in a historic 17th century building (Fun fact: it was formerly a clandestine church and we have the paintings and pillars to prove it.)
On both sides of the pond, we have a motivated and entrepreneurial team, who love to brainstorm on new ideas together, and regularly celebrate our continued success.
About this role
Since the launch of our B2B growth segment in 2019, our customer base has exploded by over 200% in 2020, with rocketship growth forecast for 2022. We are on a mission to make inSided communities an essential part of at least 1000 brands worldwide.
To achieve this we’re looking for A-Players - people who share our passion, embrace change, take initiative, and adopt high standards for themselves - to join our Marketing team and help us shape the future of customer success communities.
This role reports directly to the Head of Demand Generation and serves as a strategic member to the Marketing team, being responsible for the qualification and follow-up of ALL of our inbound leads and marketing-led efforts.
As an MDR, you’re the stepping stone between Marketing Qualified Leads (MQL) and Sales Qualified Leads (SQL).
- You’re responsible for all inbound marketing sourced contacts, and their development across our funnel
- You’ll take the necessary steps to further qualify, nurture and educate leads, and help giving our AE’s better qualified conversations and our content team new insights
- You’re responsible for determining initial lead-fit, and are the first filter for the TAM we’re actively working on as a Marketing team
- You’ll own and optimize the Marketing to Sales handoff process, creating genuine joint interest & goals
- You’ll provide further insight into good-fit customers, and doing so help further develop our ICP (ideal customer profile) for the wider business
- You won’t do any cold outreach, and will only be working with ‘warmer’ contacts that have had prior engagement with inSided
- Required experience:
- 1-2 years experience in an Outbound BDR, MDR or SDR role. You’re familiar with a B2B Marketing funnel.
- You enjoy the challenge of nurturing prospects who have engaged with content to get them interested in evaluating software
- Communication: You have exceptional verbal and written communication skills, and are eager to understand the needs of each customer.
- You have experience in Email Marketing and following up with prospects
- Hubspot & Salesforce experience is a plus
- You love working autonomously, thrive on providing impact to the team and overall company. You love being close to conversion, and revenue and come with a strong interest in the world of technology.
What We Offer
- A job at the fastest growing community building company in the USA and Europe 🚀
- A highly dynamic working environment, as inSided is growing fast (and you will be part of this growth)
- A place to learn, experiment, discover and develop yourself further
- A work-hard, play-hard environment (we are big fans of Friday afternoon drinks, boat trips, parties and events)
- Fun colleagues and offices in the heart of Amsterdam (an 8 minute walk from Amsterdam Central Station) & NYC (5 minute walk from Union Square)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Enable Company-Wide Customer Success