Regional ABM Program Manager
This exciting role is responsible for maximizing revenue in key markets by partnering with regional sales teams to generate and accelerate pipeline from net-new logos, existing customers, and strategic accounts.
We’re looking for a strategic and commercially minded marketer to play a key role in growing our commercial Marketing function, a crucial area of our business. You will support our Austin-based Sales teams and be part of a growing the Field Marketing team with colleagues based in Cambridge, UK, Brisbane, Australia and Pasadena, CA.
We’re looking for a candidate who’s a strong team-player, with the ability to work independently and a can-do attitude. The perfect candidate will have the ability to lead the long-term strategy for targeted accounts and key segments within the US market while also running volume-based campaigns. You will be a practical and experienced marketer with a proven track record of creating content, messaging, developing 1-to-1, 1-to-few, and 1-to-many campaigns, running small-scale events and carrying out other sales-driven marketing activities. You’ll have experience working closely with Sales teams to support lead generation and pipeline development; and may even have started your career in a Sales role before moving into Marketing.
You’ll work alongside the Austin-based Sales Managers and teams to define our best-fit accounts and develop and implement multi-touch campaigns to drive demand generation and pipeline. You will need to understand what’s important to multiple buyer personas, including senior decision makers, and develop tailored messaging and collateral designed to resonate with them. You’ll also be required to provide sales enablement at various stages of the sales cycle which may include developing pitch decks and business cases.
To apply, simply upload your CV and cover letter with salary expectations or get in touch if you’d like to talk to us first.
- Create and manage marketing strategies for key segments or account.
- Define and execute multi-touch marketing plans that focus on demand generation and deal acceleration within our most strategic accounts as well as key commercial segments including 1-to-1, 1-to-few and 1-to-many initiatives to help achieve revenue goals in the EAST US market.
- Research specific industry sectors, organizations and personas to produce targeted materials and messaging, including customized collateral to support the Sales teams across the entire sales cycle.
- Plan and execute small scale events (such as lunch & learns, breakfast meetings or webinars) for targeted accounts.
- Develop strong relationships with account teams and customers. Act as the link between the Austin Sales teams and centralized Marketing, ensuring materials meet brand requirements and messaging is consistent.
- Measure and report on the impact of marketing campaigns to support overall account and business goals.
- Research the EAST US market and use your insights to inform demand generation activities for your region.
- Work with the Sales team to write messaging and plays to support prospecting initiatives.
- Create new ways to reach our customers, trying out different tactics to engage potential customers across the region.
What makes you Redgate’s Regional ABM Program Manager?
- 5-8+ years B2B marketing experience, ideally in the software industry
- Proven track record with account-based marketing initiatives, targeted vertical campaigns, or demonstrable success impacting pipeline growth
- Experience developing and executing integrated marketing campaigns using digital tactics, events, webinars and emails as well as content creation – having often had to manage multiple marketing programs simultaneously and independently.
- You are a self-starter, autonomous and can confidently manage and prioritize your own workload - all while keeping stakeholders informed and bought in to your approach.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to develop, and repurpose, written sales and marketing copy
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to understand and articulate key business drivers to senior decision makers in a variety of industry sectors
- You enjoy collaborating with strong personalities/big voices and are not afraid to challenge ideas, calling upon your marketing experience.
- Stakeholder management comes naturally to you. You find it easy to build relationships quickly, you are naturally persuasive and know how to manage expectations without over promising.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally, with experience of working closely with a sales organization.
What’s the package?
- Award winning culture
- Salary: $75,000-$95,000, depending on experience
- A great benefits package including:
- 20 days of paid vacation, plus federal holidays
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- A relaxed and professional environment
- Profit share bonus
- A commitment to continuous learning and development
Redgate is committed to supporting remote working throughout 2021 for all of our people, including new people who join us. We're also aiming to accommodate COVID-safe office-based working for people who prefer to work this way when and where we can. Understanding how we can evolve our ways of work to offer flexibility and the benefits of both worlds after the pandemic is over is a key company goal for 2021.
With that, we are currently seeking candidates who are within a commutable distance of Austin or plan to relocate.
You must have the right to live and work in the United States to apply for this role.
Redgate Software Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.