Content Marketing Lead
We’re building the next generation of enterprise software and we’re starting with a suite of products that help talent leaders, recruiters, and hiring managers run their hiring process significantly better (we haven’t shared much publicly about what we’re building yet, but we’ll be more specific once we meet).
We are well funded and backed by great investors, including Y Combinator, Elad Gil and Lachy Groom. We have not launched publicly yet, but we're already working with amazing companies, such as Opendoor, Plaid, Airtable, Snyk, Benchling and SalesLoft (and many others which we cannot name yet).
We have a clear buyer persona and target market. Our current sales process allows us to land & expand. We've only taken the first step towards a much larger opportunity. In short, it's the perfect time to join 🚀
About this Role
As our first content marketing hire, and joining us pre-launch, you will play a huge role in building Ashby’s brand. Today we educate a lot of our customers in 1:1 settings. The main goal for you is to use our industry knowledge to turn Ashby’s website into a destination for talent teams at high growth companies.
We work with top-tier talent teams and you will have access to them for research on content. You will also work closely with our Sales & Success team who are up to date with best practices and commonly asked questions. In addition to working with our customers, we also expect you to stay up to date with external resources and aggregate interesting content from across the web.
We have a lot of content ideas to get started with. Over time we’re excited for you to own both strategy & execution.
We will pair you with our first Demand Generation hire to make sure your content gets great distribution; they will also support you in measuring which kind of content resonates with our audience.
You could be a great fit if
- 📝 You have excellent writing skills (concise, structured, the Economist Style Guide is a great starting point!).
- 🎧 You are intensely curious; we want you to become a domain expert quickly and we’ll have all the required resources at your disposal.
- 🔈 You can tell Ashby’s story in a way that resonates with prospects and that reinforces our positioning in the market.
- ⚡️ You move fast. You constantly find areas of improvement. You use tools/technology to leverage your time.
- 🔍 You pay a lot of attention to detail. We want our content to be well researched and polished.
- 📊 Bonus points for you if you have leveraged proprietary data & surveys to create content in the past.
Here are a few key points (relevant to the go-to-market side) that should give you an idea of what it is like to work with us:
- We spend a lot of time building best-in-class products since we believe a highly differentiated product is a lot easier to sell.
- We want to offer deep expertise whenever we interact with prospects and customers.
- We strongly believe that small teams with very talented people (and the right work environment) deliver much better performance than teams with large headcount. We hire and compensate accordingly.
We value a strong sense of ownership, principled thinking over experience, and thoughtful communication (we put a lot of effort into using the right communication channels) - we’ll get into these and other values during the hiring process.
- You’ll get the time to do things the right way; we put a lot of emphasis on high quality work and avoid quick hacks as much as possible
- You get to sell a product that our prospects & customers are truly excited about
- Competitive compensation
- Top notch health insurance for you and your dependents with all premiums covered by us
- 401(k) matching if you're in the US
Ashby provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and abilities.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We're building powerful and delightful software to help companies excel at hiring.