Email Marketing Lead
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Email Marketing Lead
Reports To: Manager of Marketing Operations
Employment Type: Full Time, FSLA Status: Exempt, EEO Category: Professionals
The Impact you Will Have:
You will be a part of our world class B2B Marketing Team. You will be responsible for the execution of marketing automation and email marketing campaigns at Crucial Learning. This position will be responsible for using email marketing and marketing automation programs to drive prospects through targeted campaigns to increase response rates, engagement, and drive measurable pipeline.
Note: Our office is based in Utah but we are open to hiring remote employees in the US.
What You’ll Do:
- Work collaboratively with marketing and sales team to develop marketing templates, lead scoring, nurture, and email marketing campaigns with the goal to increase response rates, engagement, and to drive measurable pipeline.
- Maintain our prospect database and design interactions to deepen our relationship with current database members through a broad range of online and other communications.
- Manage audience segmentation, including number of touches, engagement, unsubscribes and audience size.
- Understand and implement all facets of lead nurturing and marketing automation, including list segmentation, emails, campaign automation, landing pages, and reporting.
- Craft lead nurturing programs and email templates for trigger-based and drip communications that advance prospects through the buying cycle.
- Coordinate with designers and copywriters to create compelling HTML emails with strong copy, images, and navigation and perform A/B testing for optimization.
- Work with the web management team to ensure that lead generation campaigns are reflected on the company website and that all required lead acquisition components/calls to action are fully in place.
- Proactively report out on email results, database health, and provide insight and suggestions.
- Develop and execute marketing calendars, editorial calendars, and/or posting schedules as necessary.
- Understand Salesforce.com and how it works with Marketo.
What You’ll Need:
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems, specifically Marketo.
- 3-5 years of experience in a related marketing demand gen role, preferably B2B.
- 2+ years of experience with demand generation tools, specifically emails, forms, campaigns, and lead management.
- Comfortable creating HTML emails.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proven track record of driving demand through targeted campaigns and nurture programs.
- Strong analytical, reporting, and problem-solving skills.
- Collaborative, upbeat work ethic where you can take ownership and have fun.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
What You’ll Get:
- Access to some of the richest professional development programs.
- A variety of benefits. Programs include health benefits, life insurance, income protection and retirement savings plan with employer contributions to assist with your health & financial security today and in the years ahead.
- Access to health benefits and wellness programs for employees and families.
- The ability to work in a flexible work environment.
- Professional development support as we want YOU to be successful in your career. Our team will work with you to establish the goals you are trying to achieve in your profession.
The first step is to apply to the role. If your experience matches our needs, you will be reached out to by a member of the HR team to set up a call to learn more about you. From there, you can expect to meet with the hiring manager and some other members of the team. We like to connect over the phone, via Zoom and sometimes, in person (when applicable)!
Crucial Learning provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Crucial Learning complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Crucial Learning expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Crucial Learning’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
If you are vision-impaired or have some other disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or a similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Crucial Learning, please contact our Recruitment department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ADA (American with Disabilities Act) Information
- Work is performed primarily in an office setting
- Operates standard office equipment to include a computer, calculator, copier, fax, telephone
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Power to Improve