Digital Marketing Manager
As a digital marketing manager you are owning our digital marketing efforts, including paid social, paid search, SEO and review site campaigns. You help drive demand through digital campaigns and continuously think of creative ways to increase traffic, leads, conversion & engagement.
At inSided, we’re building next-generation customer communities. We are a well-funded and fast-growing company that helps companies like Mixpanel, Zapier, Gainsight, T-mobile and Gong. We help (SaaS) companies to engage with their customers at scale, by connecting their community, providing self-service and collecting product feedback.
With your data-driven approach, you create insights and track the revenue contribution and attribution of our campaigns. This is a great opportunity to be part of a fast growing company that is making a massive impact in B2B Software & Customer Success.
The ideal candidate is ambitious, equal parts creative, technologically savvy and analytical, and has 2-4 years experience in a similar B2B Marketing role. Knowledge of platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads and G2 are a must.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Implement marketing pipeline generation and acceleration programs for targeted and high-value accounts
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- GTM strategy of new product & features for target prospect accounts
- Collaborate with Content Managers, Design and other internal teams to support the creation of effective campaigns & content
- Manage and execute strategies to acquire customers while maintaining customer acquisition cost
- You have 2+ years experience in a similar B2B role at a SaaS company
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and creating digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Collaborate well in multi-disciplinary teams
- You thrive when given a lot of responsibility, freedom & can deal with a TON of fun @ work
What We Offer:
- A job at the fastest growing community building company in the USA and Europe 🚀
- A highly dynamic working environment, as inSided is growing fast (and you will be part of this growth)
- A place to learn, experiment, discover and develop yourself further
- A work-hard, play-hard environment (we are big fans of Friday afternoon drinks, boat trips, parties and events)
- Fun colleagues and offices in the heart of Amsterdam (an 8 minute walk from Amsterdam Central Station) & NYC (5 minute walk from Union Square)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Enable Company-Wide Customer Success