strategicabm is looking for a skilled strategist to join its Account-based-marketing (ABM) team. You’ll be experienced in using technology, data, insights, and creativity to develop relationships, build reputation and drive revenue; to help global technology brands win, grow and retain our clients’ most important accounts.
The ideal candidate must be data driven and passionate about technology. Our data-inspired creativity imagines new ways of reaching, engaging and growing client accounts.
This is an exciting opportunity for a forward thinking marketer to join one of the fastest growing ABM agencies in Europe.
- You will be the expert across all ABM programme types, supporting growth and retention across client key accounts
- Identifying ideal customer profiles (ICP) and buyer personas, for key account selection that align with client product and services
- Recommending one-to-one, one-to-few and one-to-many account lists to support product/market fit and the value proposition
- Building the target account list based on the ICP and personas
- Building insight reports to validate target markets and accounts
- Designing the sales and marketing funnel, employing a range of channel tactics, to fulfil campaign objectives
- Working with other members of the team such as content and creative.
- You will be the lead strategist on client key accounts and be responsible for all client contact including client onboarding, discovery workshops and weekly meetings
- Working collaboratively with other team members - sales, cross pod, content and creative - during discovery sessions and campaign management
- Overseeing the strategy, creation and execution of across all ABM programme types
- Reporting on campaign performance and key performance indicators (KPIs) and communicating the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Using data and KPIs to update and improve client campaigns
- Managing client budgets
- Preparing reports on account status
- Managing the renewal of client contracts and helping to identify new opportunities for clients within our ABM framework.
You will bring with you:
- Proven track record in B2B marketing, ideally running ABM programmes
- Passion for working with global B2B technology brands
- Passion for data and new technologies
- Strong time keeping, communication and campaign management skills
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Solid writing skills
- A deep interest in continuous development of your B2B marketing knowledge and expertise, and a constant willingness to communicate this effectively
- Desire for a clearly-defined career path and the opportunity for development.
We offer a competitive salary based on experience and the opportunity to work on large and exciting international projects. As part of a small and growing company, your efforts will be recognised and your initiative rewarded.
Other benefits include:
- Flexible/remote working
- Up-to-date ABM training
- Annual leave increase with tenure
- Office closure at Christmas (subject to business needs)
- Employee referral bonus
- Regular social activities
Your application has been successfully submitted.