Marketing Operations & Analytics Manager
At Drip we believe the world needs independent retail. Thousands of ecommerce brands all over the globe trust Drip to build engaging and profitable relationships with their customers. Our ecommerce marketing automation platform has generated more than $1 billion in revenue for our customers since 2018. We do this by unleashing the power of direct-to-consumer brands’ customer data to deliver perfectly personalized email and SMS marketing strategies that are proven to grow their revenue. And we’re just getting started! We are well-funded, growing super fast, and building a beautiful product with crew members located around the US and in our Minneapolis Hub.
Working at Drip means empowering the ecommerce rebellion alongside some of the best people in the biz. We've worked hard to build an awesome company culture based on our 5 Guiding Principles that are more than just words on a wall (learn more: www.drip.com/about). Ready to empower the rebellion? Join Drip!
About the opportunity:
Drip is looking for a Marketing Operations and Analytics Manager to help scale Drip’s go-to-market engine. The ideal candidate will have a passion for technology, data, and analytics. These passions will be used to support a world-class performance marketing organization in the pursuit of more effective marketing and delivering delightful customer experiences.
Your work will focus on equipping the marketing team with the tools, reporting and capabilities to make sophisticated decisions for the benefit of the business. You will own many of the systems and processes upon which Drip’s marketing is built, and will be responsible for driving constant incremental improvement within them. You'll collaborate with every team in the company – from growth and brand to sales and finance – to build systems that drive revenue and help thousands of small businesses take their marketing to the next level and grow their brands
Some of your contributions will include:
- You’ll own Drip’s MarTech stack, with responsibility for sourcing, implementing, administrating and optimizing all marketing systems.
- You will own marketing’s data strategy, ensuring that we have the data that we need in the places that we need it to drive marketing objectives.
- You will construct reporting frameworks & track marketing KPIs across channels to determine business health and provide operational feedback.
- You’ll drive improvements in campaign performance by working with our digital marketing leads to ensure that all marketing programs have clear plans for AB testing and optimization.
- You will strategize with marketing leadership to improve marketing’s efficiency across all stages of the customer journey, and you will lead the drafting and implementation of solutions.
- You will lead retrospective feedback sessions after major initiatives and campaigns, capturing learnings and driving cross-functional process improvements based on them.
What You’ve Done:
- You have 5+ years of combined experience in marketing and analytics roles, including 2+ years of direct responsibility for marketing operations.
- You have 2+ years of experience building and maintaining dashboards in a Business Intelligence tool such as Domo.
- You have direct hands-on experience purchasing, onboarding, managing, and optimizing multiple pieces of a modern MarTech stack (specifically Hubspot and Salesforce).
- Your knowledge of SQL is a plus.
Who You Are:
- You have deep knowledge of the modern MarTech landscape and of how these tools work together to power marketing and sales processes.
- You are a great communicator, in writing and conversation, and can convey details with clarity and coherence. You’re an analytical and logic-oriented thinker.
- You have exceptional time management, organizational, and self-motivation abilities. Your work ethic is a source of pride. You know how to prioritize tasks and to deliver projects on time.
- You are team-centric and care deeply about your relationships with the team internally.
- You’re up for joining a nimble, fast growing firm. You have willingness and enthusiasm to learn new topics and be flexible in a rapidly evolving company and space.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and equity
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our fiercely compassionate leadership team
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun
- Digital first culture - we’re open to crew members working remotely or from our Minneapolis Hub
- Finally, just good humans...no jerks!
We consider working for a successful early-stage tech company to be a unique and exciting opportunity. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your best self to the table, we'll bring some great stuff in return.
Drip is an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We embrace diversity of perspective and ideas which leads to people’s growth, product innovation and ultimately a successful business.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Build your ecommerce brand—from customer acquisition to loyalty and retention with Drip. We give you the tools you need to build personal and profitab...