Data Analyst, Growth
We believe the world needs independent retail. Drip is the ecommerce marketing engine making it happen. Trusted by 27,000 marketers worldwide, we give retailers the tools they need to build personal and profitable relationships with their customers at scale. We do this through our guided marketing system that helps direct-to-consumer brands of all sizes market smarter and grow their business. Our SaaS platform has helped thousands of customers across the globe generate nearly $1 Billion in gross merchandise value since 2018. And we’re just getting started! We are well-funded, growing super fast, and building a beautiful product with teams in Minneapolis, Greater Salt Lake City, and beyond.
Working at Drip means empowering the ecommerce rebellion alongside some of the best people in the biz. We've worked hard to build an awesome company culture based on our 5 Guiding Principles that are more than just words on a wall (learn more: www.drip.com/about). Ready to empower the rebellion? Join Drip!
About the opportunity:
Drip is looking for a Data Analyst to join our Growth team. You will play a key role using data to test, iterate and drive business outcomes. Data is core to who we are at Drip, and you will play a crucial role in collecting the necessary data and deriving insights through analysis that will have a direct impact on our customers and team.
- Identify growth opportunities based on data and provide well organized analysis.
- Design experiments to validate hypotheses and translate data into insights that will improve growth metrics.
- Create insightful automated dashboards and data visualization to track progress.
- Develop a thorough understanding of traffic, funnels, conversion rates and user behavior using event data.
- Collaborate with the Data Engineering team to ensure data quality and partner in the development of sustainable data practices and processes.
What You’ve Done:
- 3+ years of experience in a data science or analytics role turning data into insights and recommendations.
- Strong analytical and communication skills with the ability to synthesize insights into compelling stories.
- Experience in data analysis, A/B testing, retention tracking, etc.
- Good business sense, marketing, sales and acquisition domain knowledge.
- Experience with SQL.
- Experience with a Business Intelligence tool (e.g. Mixpanel or Domo).
- Building and maintaining formula driven spreadsheets for displaying data.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
Who We Are:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and equity
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our fiercely compassionate leadership team
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun
- Finally, no politics and no jerks
We consider working for a successful early-stage tech company to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your best self to the table, we'll bring some great stuff in return.
Drip is an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We embrace diversity of perspective and ideas which leads to people’s growth, product innovation and ultimately a successful business.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Build your ecommerce brand—from customer acquisition to loyalty and retention with Drip. We give you the tools you need to build personal and profitab...