Sr. Product Manager - Growth
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We have been a 100% remote-first company since 2014. Our headquarters are in Washington DC.
🎥 What are we doing at Uscreen?
Uscreen is a hyper-growth (and profitable) bootstrapped product-led SaaS business. We are revolutionizing the way that video-based entrepreneurs & creators monetize their content. Uscreen has grown from 30 to 120 employees over the last year — with the best yet to come!
Uscreen provides an all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs to sell subscriptions, courses, VOD, and live-streamed events on the web, through mobile apps, and via OTT (over-the-top) devices. 10,000+ video creators build, market, and sell their content with Uscreen — and they generate hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue doing it.
The Growth Product Manager will partner closely with our Director of Demand Gen, Director of Marketing, Chief Revenue Officer, Chief Technology Officer, and Director of Sales.
🚀 What you’ll do
- Develop growth strategies focused on improving user acquisition, activation, and revenue of our core video monetization platform
- Lead cross-functional efforts with Product, Engineering, Data, and Marketing teams to identify opportunities for growth experimentation
- Partner with the Demand Gen and Daeta team to personalize the acquisition flow and optimize our attribution framework
- Define and implement a growth experimentation framework designed for rapid iteration
- Capture insights from growth experiments successes and failures, and communicate them to the broader team
- Ship minimum-viable products that our customers love
🔥 Do you have what it takes?
- 4+ years of Growth and/or Product experience at a SaaS company
- Experience in the video space and/or the creator economy preferred
- Track record working cross-functionally with Product, Marketing, Demand Gen, and Engineering teams
- Result-oriented with a bias for action
- Excellent communications skills
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, collaborative startup environment
✔️Are you interested in applying?
- Click the “Apply for this position” button
- Fill out the short form
- We will review the applications and email candidates who qualify to set up a first-round interview
Uscreen is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.
The determination to move applicants forward in our hiring process will be based on how the candidates’ skills, qualifications, knowledge, and experience meet the requirements of the position as outlined in this job posting.
Please note that due to the large number of applications received, that we are thrilled about, we are only able to respond to qualified candidates at this time. Should you be selected to move forward in the recruiting process you will be notified within 2-weeks of your submission.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
As the fastest growing video monetization platform, we’re always on the lookout for the best talent.