Senior Growth Marketing Manager
Impira automates manual data tasks through a no-code platform powered by machine learning. With Impira, business users can extract clean and structured data from files using artificial intelligence, making these processes instant and automatic. Customers like Airbnb, Colgate, and Stitch Fix all use Impira for data efficiency and save their teams thousands of hours that were normally spent cleaning and keying data.
Under the hood, the Impira platform consists of advanced machine learning, database, and UI technology. Our key innovation is one-shot learning which allows a machine to learn from just one data point (in real time) and continue to learn from every interaction. One-shot learning is what allows users to automatically extract data within five minutes of creating an account.
Delivering an elegant, simple user experience for extracting data from complex documents is no easy task and it requires heavy collaboration across disciplines. We believe that operating with autonomy, trust, and support enables our employees to harness their superpowers and achieve extraordinary outcomes. The leadership at Impira supports team members by providing necessary resources, transparent context, real-time coaching for long-term success, and then getting out of the way. Our core values are empathy, empowerment, continuous improvement, boldness, ownership, and integrity.
We are looking for a Sr. Growth Marketing Manager to drive Impira’s B2B strategy and execution for paid acquisition, organic growth, and lifecycle marketing. You will own the overall growth marketing strategy and execution of both self-service and enterprise growth for Impira. You’ll have the opportunity to build and expand the growth marketing function that is critical to Impira’s success. We’re looking for a growth marketer who is passionate about long-term growth and looking for a chance to build something from scratch.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Build and drive the overall growth marketing strategy including segmentation and channel discovery
- Set quarterly and annual goals that align with our company OKRs
- Manage the mix of marketing programs needed to achieve these goals including SEO, SEM, social, display, video, email, website, conversion optimization, events, and partnerships
- Continuously optimize program performance and quality, including landing page testing, creative design and testing, growth experiments, and data segmentation
- Partner closely with Revenue Operations to refine measurement, reporting, and attribution approach
- Manage agencies that support these programs
- Work with key cross-functional leaders and teams, including Product Marketing, Product, Sales, Operations, and Customer Success
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years of B2B SaaS marketing experience, an interest in AI and ML is preferred
- An understanding of product-led growth with experience in freemium models
- Able to communicate vision, strategy, and tactics across multiple stakeholders, while still being able to execute
- Hands-on experience running growth marketing, demand generation or lifecycle marketing programs
- Curiosity, growth mindset, self-starter
- Analytical with a desire to launch, learn, and iterate to continually improve programs
- Familiarity with Marketing Automation tools, SEO, paid media platforms, and analytics platforms
Impira is headquartered in San Francisco and has raised Series B funding from top institutional investors and industry leaders. Our investors and advisors are hands-on and work closely with us to achieve our growth ambitions.
Your application has been successfully submitted.