Field Marketing Manager
Kyndryl is looking for a talented and entrepreneurial Field Marketing Manager to join and support Kyndryl, a wholly-owned subsidiary of IBM that is intended to be spun-out by the end of 2021.
Joining the Kyndryl team at this time is a truly unique career opportunity to bring energy and creativity to help establish an exciting new company that will start out as the industry leader in managed infrastructure services with 4600 global customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100.
The Field Marketing Manager plays a critical role in the company’s success and his/her strength lies in building deep partnerships with sales leaders and their teams. They are aligned to an industry and bring deep knowledge of the market, ecosystem, customer pain points and Kyndryl services and offerings to co-create marketing programs with Sales that build mindshare and advance relationships with clients, leading to business growth.
- Deeply understands the market, technology trends and the key accounts in their industry. Continuously evaluating them to identify new business opportunities.
- Gains a deep understanding of the business, its services and how they differentiate from competitors and how they address key customer pain points.
- Critical to success is defining with sales the key accounts to target programmatically, deeply understating them and continuously monitoring the impact of marketing on their growth
- Works with industry experts to develop an industry point of view and a differentiating value proposition, bringing it to life through powerful storytelling.
- Collaborates across the business to develop a marketing plan for the industry; designed to build awareness and consideration among customers, prospects and ecosystem players; and that targets key accounts enabling sellers to build or expand relationships that drive business growth.
- Works with sales leaders to drive engagement across sales teams and monitors progress on the marketing programs created together.
- Creates industry specific content that educates the target audience on key industry solutions; showcased at industry events; and builds credibility of its industry experts.
- Works with sales to gain customer advocacy, building client trust and loyalty to develop long term strategic partnerships. Translates this into compelling stories promoted through industry programs and experiences.
- Tracks the KPIs outlined in the marketing plans to measure and optimize on-going impact on reputation, relationships and, ultimately, business growth.
- Collaborates across organizational boundaries and constraints. Makes decisions for the good of the whole organization, with the customer and the business in mind.
Your application has been successfully submitted.